+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 2017 Mopars at the Rock

Default 2017 Mopars at the Rock

It's that time of year again Div 2 people. We'll have our usual spot along the fence to the right as soon as you come through the gates. Admission is $40 and gates open at 7am. I hope to see more people there this year than the last couple of years. So who's planning on attending?

ad1.jpg
    2000 CC
    11.37@122

Status

As usual my truck breaks right before a show

Going to try my best to be there again this year.

Status

Hell I'll go. Ill drag my buddy too.

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Lonesoldier79 View Post
    It's that time of year again Div 2 people. We'll have our usual spot along the fence to the right as soon as you come through the gates. Admission is $40 and gates open at 7am. I hope to see more people there this year than the last couple of years. So who's planning on attending?

ad1.jpg
    So if you're from Boone man I hope I can see you there. I am an ASU student! I didn't think anyone was close. Sounds like you can tell me what to do with this thing!

I went. There was another R/T in the Trophy class, stock. Then there was a R/T pulling a trailer with a drag car on it. Other than that, nothing else. I had a couple of people come talk to me about R/T's and one that owns a supercharged R/T that he says runs in the 12's but he didn't have it there. Great weather, good times as always. I got put out in the 3rd round of trophy, but recorded my PB 1/8th and 1/4 mile. Hopefully more of y'all can make it to the Farmington event. It's always a good one.

Status

That was my 15 year old daughter racing in the other R/T in the trophy class. That was her first time ever racing and she managed a 15.35 She lost in the 4th round to that 12 second jeep. Had the trans not started cutting up on her on the top end, I think she may have broke out as she had a killer R.T. and 60'. She is bugging for more racing now and nitrous! Hey I really liked your truck. That thing looks sharp as heck.

Thanks man, I really appreciate it!!! That dang jeep took out both the R/T's. I thought I had him covered in the third round and was afraid of breaking out so I let off. Unfortunately, the line I was seeing in the corner of my eye was the MPH line, not the finish line so I let him by me at the end. Still had fun and it was great getting out and talking to everyone. Keep her in that thing and interested. 15.35 is a heck of a pass in a stock CC. Is the truck completely stock?

Status

the only thing the truck has is what appears to be a cheap honda cold air intake, and 275/60/17 Nittos. Thats it. I thought 15.35 was fairly quick myself. I really was expecting nothing better then maybe a 15.6

+ Reply to Thread