+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Up in the air

Panty Dropper

Status

Default Up in the air

Customized from head to toe. Truck Trend Magazine Favorite Show Truck From SEMA 2010, Featured in Truck Trend Mag Feb 2011, Feature Article CarAudio Mag and Featured in CarAudio Mag SEMA booth 2010. Truckin Magazine Full Feature issue 12, 2011 & Truckin Magazine Truck of the Year, Named 2012 Mopar Top Eliminator by Chrysler Corporation, Full feature and interview on Solo Films DVD Inspired Lifestyle. Sponsored by Memphis Car Audio, Tuff Stuff Performance, Taylor Wires, Viar Corp, Continental Tires, K&N, North Star Battery & Monzter MotorSports.

A Custom Truck is not created by how big your wallet is. It's the hands on effort you apply from your own ideas. Only then can it be called Custom-- Dynamic Installs

---Under Construction---

Status

Changing up the paint scheme?

My R/T build (rebuild) thread

http://www.dakota-durango.com/forum/...d.php?t=133167
    Quote Originally Posted by 70Cuda383 View Post
    It's an emissions thing. someone, somewhere said that the millions of gallons of gas that evaporate to the atmosphere every year was killing tree frogs on some south african isalnd or some shit, those endangered tree frogs can suck my left nut.

Panty Dropper

Status

Yes, whole theme is changing
    Customized from head to toe. Truck Trend Magazine Favorite Show Truck From SEMA 2010, Featured in Truck Trend Mag Feb 2011, Feature Article CarAudio Mag and Featured in CarAudio Mag SEMA booth 2010. Truckin Magazine Full Feature issue 12, 2011 & Truckin Magazine Truck of the Year, Named 2012 Mopar Top Eliminator by Chrysler Corporation, Full feature and interview on Solo Films DVD Inspired Lifestyle. Sponsored by Memphis Car Audio, Tuff Stuff Performance, Taylor Wires, Viar Corp, Continental Tires, K&N, North Star Battery & Monzter MotorSports.

A Custom Truck is not created by how big your wallet is. It's the hands on effort you apply from your own ideas. Only then can it be called Custom-- Dynamic Installs

Status

I'd love to be the little mouse in the corner of your garage! Watching & learning! The truck had skulls & stuff first, right? I didn't even know you changed it.
    99 DA CC R/T
    13.97@100 w/modded kegger & ported TB
    12.96 @103
    10:8-1 .30 over forged bottom end
    R/T ported heads
    Detroit locker 4:56 gears
    Built 46RE MSaine 3500 stall Ultra Billet
    http://imgur.com/a/lOVuZ

Panty Dropper

Status

Quote Originally Posted by 99dart View Post
    I'd love to be the little mouse in the corner of your garage! Watching & learning! The truck had skulls & stuff first, right? I didn't even know you changed it.
    haha- maybe start a big brother web cam site, and Yes- Changing the theme from the skulls to Dedicated Military/ Pro-constitution theme

Looking good, subscribed

Whiplash Engine & Machine, FRP Tuned
    Instagram moderator for dakota_rt_club

Status

Quote Originally Posted by 1LoudRT View Post
    haha- maybe start a big brother web cam site, and Yes- Changing the theme from the skulls to Dedicated Military/ Pro-constitution theme
    Being a veteran, I can appreciate the theme. Looks like outstanding work so far. Keep us posted on the progress.

Panty Dropper

Status

Thank you, Will do!

Status

Nice...
    11.27 @ 118.23
    2017 NM Mopar Challenge Series Champion

Any updates?

00 Black CC R/T- Mid Lengths, SCT, 2 BBL M1, 52x55 TB , Mopar 1.7 RR, soon to the list (4.56 gears)
    94 Stealth RT/TT - Nicest pile of shit you will ever see

Panty Dropper

Status

Updates yes- Does it look like much? well No but it was a much needed time for a reset- I was starting to reform the sheet metal under the hood but I noticed every time I would lower the truck and back up again and then back down I kept getting different measurements, body alignment was off Due to the body mount bushings being completely worn through. So to fix the problem I ordered the Energy Suspension body mount bushings from Richard/ Hipotek, took the bushing plates and had them powder coated the same red I am doing my other parts in, and ordered stainless socket cap bolts from Great Britain since they were metric and needed to be so long to mount through the frame. Plus they were the cheapest supplier I could find that would sell them in low quantities. Now that the body is sitting even on both sides I can once again start the sheet metal process of forming the inner fenders and situating the batteries under the hood to form the new beauty panels.

Very cool. I've always been amazed at the time and effort you've put into that truck! Glad to see it's continuing.
    408, HiPoTek, FRP Tuning, Martin Saine 46re
    12.33 @ 110
    2018 Renegade Raceway Summit Series Sportsman Champion

Panty Dropper

Status

Quote Originally Posted by mikset View Post
    Very cool. I've always been amazed at the time and effort you've put into that truck! Glad to see it's continuing.
    Thank you It is very consuming of my time trying to figure out what will and will not work. The life story of customizing a Dakota.

Status

Looking good! As a 20 year vet I really like the them. Subscribed!
    '03 Stampede Graphite Metallic Dakota R/T CC

FRP tune, M1 2bbl, HiPoTek 52mm TB, K&N 14" Filter, Headers, Flowmaster duals

I like free kittens

Status

That looks like a worthy calendar pic...
    --Tom
    **Photobucket can suck my nut**

I'm a douchebag

Panty Dropper

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Filthy Filbert View Post
    That looks like a worthy calendar pic...
    Eh- Wait till its back on the ground

I like free kittens

Status

I'm sure it will look good when done too, but the lighting of the pic is good. Nothing wrong with nice 'in work' pics for a calendar! Perhaps a winter month when everyone is tucked away for hibernation and doing winter projects
    --Tom
    **Photobucket can suck my nut**

I'm a douchebag

Black Pearl

Status

Quote Originally Posted by 1LoudRT View Post
    Eh- Wait till its back on the ground
    Lookin good Josh
    If you haven't lived for something, you'll die for nothing.

Panty Dropper

Status

Quote Originally Posted by ScojoDak View Post
    Lookin good Josh
    Thanks Bud

Panty Dropper

Status

I'm sure it will look good when done too, but the lighting of the pic is good. Nothing wrong with nice 'in work' pics for a calendar! Perhaps a winter month when everyone is tucked away for hibernation and doing winter projects
    Yeah- I'm ok with it

The truck is very nice and it is a cool pic!

I really dig photos of cars in their natural habitat whatever they might be. Your truck being worked on in your garage provides lots to look at and imagination, a little insight as to what's going on and what is to come. Keep up the creativity and awesome work that you do as everyone is eager to see the finished result of your hard work and vision.

Whiplash Engine & Machine, FRP Tuned
    Instagram moderator for dakota_rt_club

Panty Dropper

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Wiggsy72 View Post
    I really dig photos of cars in their natural habitat whatever they might be. Your truck being worked on in your garage provides lots to look at and imagination, a little insight as to what's going on and what is to come. Keep up the creativity and awesome work that you do as everyone is eager to see the finished result of your hard work and vision.
    Thank you, Working away everyday it seems

+ Reply to Thread