+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Blackout

Basic stock=no headaches

Status

Default Blackout

My blackout on doors between the windows has seen better days. Both sides are cracked and starting to lift. Whats the best fix? Remove and paint? Or can these be purchased?

Status

I think you can pull those off with the heat gun than buff out the paint

Go to any sign shop and buy some black vinyl.

Panty Dropper

Status

Quote Originally Posted by chase1500 View Post
    Go to any sign shop and buy some black vinyl.
    what he said- but strip off the old stuff first. if it is being stubborn and does not want to come off then use an eraser wheel on a drill being careful to not burn through the paint. then apply the new vinyl
    Customized from head to toe. Truck Trend Magazine Favorite Show Truck From SEMA 2010, Featured in Truck Trend Mag Feb 2011, Feature Article CarAudio Mag and Featured in CarAudio Mag SEMA booth 2010. Truckin Magazine Full Feature issue 12, 2011 & Truckin Magazine Truck of the Year, Named 2012 Mopar Top Eliminator by Chrysler Corporation, Full feature and interview on Solo Films DVD Inspired Lifestyle. Sponsored by Memphis Car Audio, Tuff Stuff Performance, Taylor Wires, Viar Corp, Continental Tires, K&N, North Star Battery & Monzter MotorSports.

A Custom Truck is not created by how big your wallet is. It's the hands on effort you apply from your own ideas. Only then can it be called Custom-- Dynamic Installs

I had mine painted on after I had the whole truck repainted haven't had to worry about it since
    408 N/A Built by and tuned Performance Inj Equipment
    Full Hotckis Suspension, ETC

+ Reply to Thread