+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Does anyone have original factory floor mats in Agate color?

Status

Default Does anyone have original factory floor mats in Agate color?

I'm looking to get some Dakota logo floor mats for my 99 R/T. I would've liked original but they're non exsistent. Mine originally came with floor mats but I don't know what they looked like. I'm going to get the same brand eventhough I didn't like the quality of the carpet except for the proper color. Does anyone have original floor mats in Agate? It's like almost black and I want to know what color the logo stitching is? I've tried to look up some Dodge Dakota interior photos and the only one I saw was a 2000 in Gray Mist that had what appeared to be factory floor mats that actually just say Dodge. ACC offers floor mats without logo, 4x4, Dodge Rams head logo, or Dakota. Since they won't be totally original looking I was going to get the Agate which is my interior color with the Dakota logo but I at least would like to match what Dodge used for thread color on the logo. So I was wondering if anyone still had them and could look at them.

My original 99 factory floor mats, which I still have, don,t have logos on them. Maybe I got screwed 18 years ago. lol

Home School Valedictorian

Status

My 99 OE's don't have logo's either.

"Excuse me if I have some place in my mind, where I go time to time"

My 98 doesn't have a logo either.
    Jim

1998 Dakota Sport
    5.2L 5-spd
    3.92 rear
    GTS Viper Style Ram Air Hood
    Viper hood ornament
    Original Equipment Factory Roll Pan
    MBRP Cat-back Exhaust
    Grillcraft grill inserts
    Custom two-tone paint
    Custom logos and striping

Status

I dont remember a logo on the floor mats when i bought one new in 02 but that has been long ago

Status

Apparently the oem Agate floor mats are still available at a ridiculous price, like $114 was the best price. That's more than I paid for the carpet. According to everyone here they didn't originally come with logos and RockAuto just told me they only have the Dakota logo available in Black which doesn't make any sense to order since the Agate is almost totally black. So I guess I'll save some more money and get the original type with no logo from ACC in Agate. Thanks for saving me money!

I got a couple of factory floor mats for the last gen dakota and they fit perfectly. The have Dakota embroidered on them and match the carpet. My buddy picked them up at a garage sale for $10, couldn't believe it.

Whiplash Engine & Machine, FRP Tuned
    Instagram moderator for dakota_rt_club

Status

Well I got the ACC floor mats in Agate from Rockauto. They don't have logos but match the carpet and are cut to fit the floor just like oem. They are nice quality even better than the carpet. They cost about $80.

GPz550 Addict

Status

What the hell is agate?
    DRTC #1176

2000 Bright White CC (1/553)
    Dyno'ed 07/05/13 (126,000 Miles) 230 Hp / 308 Tq
    14.6 @ 93 mph (2.18 60 ft.), 4130 lbs.(1/2 tank gas)
    Truck Pictures --> http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v9...Clough/Dakota/

1985 Kawasaki GPz550
    2003 SV650S (Race)
    1973 W100 Powerwagon

Mater: I don’t need to know where I’m goin’, I just need to know where I been!

Status

Agate is the factory interior color for my 99. ACC has the factory carpet colors. I guess it's not really black because they also had a color option for black carpet and black floor mats. But Agate looks pretty close to black to me. It did match the factory carpet I took out very close. The carpet kit was kinda lower quality but overall it looks nice, fitment wasn't the greatest, the floor mats were much better made.

+ Reply to Thread