+ Reply to Thread

Thread: FRP- Tuning

Status

Default FRP- Tuning

Hey does ryan tune hemis with hp? I'm on a charger/challenger/ 300 forum and they seem to only be going to hemifever for their tunes.

Yes he does tune with HP tuners on the Hemis - there is a ton of them on his Facebook group and page.

"The journey is more fun than the destination"

Status

gotcha thanks for the info. I don't have face book or anything like that. So that's probably why im out of the loop

Status

Yes, I use both SCT and HPtuners for the Hemis. I am doing more Hemis than ever, and just put a deposit on a 2016 Scat Pack for myself.
    Last edited by FlyinRyan; 08-19-2016 at 05:14 AM.
    RYAN/TUNED

Got questions?!? Get the answers ->>> http://www.dakotart.com/forum/showth...estions-thread
    For fastest response please text or email at ryan@frptuning.com ,please no PM's!!!

I like free kittens

Status

You should go onto those hemi forums and tell them Sean is old news. Ryan's canned tune on stock motors are out performing seans tunes.
    --Tom
    **Photobucket can suck my nut**

I'm a douchebag

Status

I will start dropping his name more now .
    Seems like they use mostly 'Johan' from diablotoona (DiabloSport employee) or hemifever for their tuning. IDK. Ill push Ryans name more often.

Shoo Shoo Retarded Flu !!

Status

I've also had very nice results with Jay Greene(Jay Greene Racing) tuning my hemi. Just another option out there
    "the vast majority of the people on this website are such tight asses that they could probably squeeze out diamonds - but they'd never spend the money to buy the coal' - Steve F. 2012

"Don't be obsessed with your desires Danny. The Zen philosopher Basho once wrote, "A flute with no holes is not a flute, and a doughnut with no hole is a Danish" - Ty Webb, 1980

DAKRT56

Status

Sure they weren't talking about HemiTUNER Performance, not HemiFEVER? Guy named AJ that used to work for Arrington?

Steve - 1999 Flame Red RC R/T-56
    Comp Cams | F&B | Mopar | Spintech | SCT | Hotchkis

Status

I have seem them mention AJ before as well.

I like free kittens

Status

Quote Originally Posted by niebs View Post
    I will start dropping his name more now .
    Seems like they use mostly 'Johan' from diablotoona (DiabloSport employee) or hemifever for their tuning. IDK. Ill push Ryans name more often.

Don't just name drop because it seems like the cool thing to do. People will spot a fake. I would wait till you choose which tuner to go with, then decide if you're happy enough to recommend him to others.
    --Tom
    **Photobucket can suck my nut**

I'm a douchebag

Status

Quote Originally Posted by chrgr340 View Post
    Sure they weren't talking about HemiTUNER Performance, not HemiFEVER? Guy named AJ that used to work for Arrington?
    Hemifever seems to be pretty popular with the Hemi guys. I've heard of HemiTuner, but not sure how well known (or used) he is.

Ryan (FRP) has been working with me on a canned tune for my 14 Hemi Ram. So far it's made a noticeable improvement on my stock truck.
    Jason Weltch (Another Jason!)
    Maricopa, AZ
    -Black 2003 CC Dakota R/T 59,000mi (Under the knife for a long time, unless I hit the lottery or something.)
    -Blue 2014 Hemi Ram 1500 26,000mi
    -Silver 2014 Hemi Jeep Grand Cherokee ​60,000mi
    -Red 2001 Durango R/T
    240,000mi (SOLD)

#BECAUSERACETRUCK

Status

Sean did a great job on the tune for my nitrous 360. Egrs, afrs, and plugs look good and it loves the 125 shot. Hes always gotten back to me quick and was very helpful. Ive also heard a lot of good stuff about Ryan, never delt with him personally though.

"Horse power is how fast you hit the wall, torque is how far you take the wall with you"

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Filthy Filbert View Post
    Don't just name drop because it seems like the cool thing to do. People will spot a fake. I would wait till you choose which tuner to go with, then decide if you're happy enough to recommend him to others.
    I'm not name dropping to be cool or anything. nor am I giving the false pretense that I have a tune from him. I simply let them know that there more options available and there's plenty of ppl happy with his work. Just trying to help Ryan out by spreading his name.

+ Reply to Thread