+ Reply to Thread

Thread: mopar nats

Status

Default mopar nats

Who all will be joining the mopar Nats in Columbus ohio this year? It's Aug 12th threw 14th I will be coming in Thursday night. thier Friday an Saturday leaving Sunday morn to head home its an 7 to 8 hr drive for me. I will hopefully be bringing my rt hope to see sum other rt's thier

Status

My plans look like they fell through so I will probably be there for Saturday only. Probably won't bring the truck either. I'll keep an eye out for you. Stop by the Gerko Enterprise tent, Tom's truck will be there.

I might come up. What's wrong with your truck?

Status

Quote Originally Posted by chase1500 View Post
    I might come up. What's wrong with your truck?
    Nothing is wrong with it, but I don't normally enter it in the show. After you left Tom's house at the meet, he mentioned that a vendor may want to use my truck at the nationals. It looks like that probably won't happen so I might as well travel in comfort and get double the gas mileage.

I've been just about every year since I was 5 and this year is no different. I will be there, won't have the truck there, but always look forward to this event.

Status

Wish thier were more trucks coming out of hiding... thier never seem to be many rt's there less than a handfull

I like free kittens

Status

Yup. I'll be helping Gerko with his tent again. Will likely do burnout again just for fun. Anyone got a pair of rims with tires not on the chords and not cracked they wanna loan me? Lol

Stop by gerko's tent and shoot da shit. Check out whatever new stuff we may or may not be working on.
    --Tom
    **Photobucket can suck my nut**

I'm a douchebag

Status

I'm leaving this Saturday as usual. Spend a week visiting my Dad and friends, then go to the show Friday and Saturday. Relax Sunday and head back to New Mexico monday morning. Been doing it that way since '98.

Won't be in one of the R/Ts, but the '71 Plymouth Scamp I'm taking has a '00 5.9 out of an R/T, does that count?

I thought I was going to have to fight dragbaron for a set of headers in the swap meet, but they didn't fit our trucks. Nice meeting you and talking to you.

It was also nice meeting and talking to Filthy Filbert. Thanks for taking the time to talk to me about your truck, it's an awesome ride!

I like free kittens

Status

Thanks. Glad to chat with anyone and everyone I can!
    --Tom

I'm a douchebag

Status

Quote Originally Posted by justintrent View Post
    I thought I was going to have to fight dragbaron for a set of headers in the swap meet, but they didn't fit our trucks. Nice meeting you and talking to you.
    Well, I guess you didn't find any M1 intakes either. I bought those headers anyways for that price, I'm still not convinced they won't fit a '97-later Dakota. If they don't, I'll find someone who needs them! Since I struck out on intakes, I bought a new carb M1 from Indy since they had them right there. I'll get it machined later.
    Last edited by dragbaron; 09-04-2016 at 06:34 PM.

I bought two M1 2bbls in the swap meet. Paid $250 for the one and $400 for the other. I'll sell them for $850 a piece plus shipping.

Then some guy didn't realize he had NIB spintech long tubes, gave $150 for them. I'll sell them for $900 plus shipping.

It was also terrible meeting filthy filbert, I think his name is Tom. He tried telling me his truck has a carb and is automatic. I ain't that dumb.

Black Pearl

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick View Post
    It was also terrible meeting filthy filbert, I think his name is Tom. He tried telling me his truck has a carb and is automatic. I ain't that dumb.
    Surprised he didn't show you his 500 shot NOS system. He's been known to
    If you haven't lived for something, you'll die for nothing.

I like free kittens

Status

Dude sounds suspect.
    --Tom

I'm a douchebag

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Filthy Filbert View Post
    Dude sounds suspect.
    You may have to give your "I'm a douchebag" title to Mr. Patrick.

+ Reply to Thread