Thread: Summer give away raffle!!

Threaded View

I like free kittens

Status

Default Summer give away raffle!!

Announcing this year's raffle/door prize giveaways. As you all know by now, in lieu of a single national meet, we've advocated that each division organize and host their own mini-meet. We will still be doing our normal prizes and giveaways though.

The current prize list is listed below, and we're trying to secure a couple more prizes before we do the actual drawing. As prizes are confirmed from the vendors, we will add them to the list.

Tickets will be $10 each for members only. $5 discount if you buy 3, so $25/3-tickets. If you're not a member, now is a perfect opportunity to join up! we have 2 membership options, $15 gets you basic membership, $30 gets you membership with swag (Shirt, sticker, member card, welcome letter, DRTC "You've been spotted" business cards).

Non-members may purchase tickets. $15 each, $5 discount if you buy 3 ($40/3-tickets).

Tickets will be filled out with your name on it and tossed into a bucket. Drawing will be filmed to ensure no schenanigans, and will be posted on youtube for everyone to see. Exact drawing date is TBD, but will be around labor day

Please send paypal payments to orders@dakotart.com and put "Raffle ticket" in the comment section.

Confirmed Prize list:

1) Grand Cherokee fan and shroud kit. Donated by PIE.
    2) $400 gift certificate towards T56 swap kit or 15% off parts order for transmission parts. Donated by Gerko Enterprizes
    3) MSaine valve body. Donated by Martin Sane Performance Transmissions
    4) HiPoTek -6AN Bare Aluminum Fuel Rails with optional -6AN port. Donated by HiPoTek
    5) Canned SCT tune. Device TBD based on availability. Donated by Flyin Ryan Performance
    6) $50 gift certificate to Rock Auto. Donated by Rock Auto
    7) $50 gift certificate to Rock Auto. Donated by Rock Auto
    8) $50 gift certificate to Rock Auto. Donated by Rock Auto
    Last edited by Filthy Filbert; 08-21-2016 at 01:44 PM.
    --Tom
    **Photobucket can suck my nut**

I'm a douchebag