+ Reply to Thread

Thread: For Sale JM Stainless Long Tube Headers

Status

Default For Sale JM Stainless Long Tube Headers

IMGP3572-01.jpgIMGP3566-01.jpgIMGP3567-01.jpgIMGP3571-01.jpg

I have for sale a complete set of JM long tube stainless headers.
    They come complete with after collector pipes, and high flow Magnaflow catalytic converters.
    Price is $1,000.00 plus shipping.
    $700.00 if you do not want the cats.
    Last edited by kota360; 07-03-2016 at 08:32 PM. Reason: add pictures
    Edelbrock Magnum heads, Harland-Sharp 1:6 RR, Jomar Performance Ultra-Lite Stud Girdle, SoutheastPerformance Sheet Metal Valve Covers, Custom Hyd Roller from Reed Cams, Mopar M-1 2 Brl Intake, Hughes Stage 1 TB, JBA SS Headers, Jacobs Electronics Pro Street Ignition System and Wires, MBRP 'Cuda Style Exhaust, Western Chassis 2" drop front and rear, Edelbrock IAS Shocks, Terry DeLong Pro-Glass Shaker Hood

Status

This package will ship out of the US if sold in the US. Otherwise will ship in Canada.
    Edelbrock Magnum heads, Harland-Sharp 1:6 RR, Jomar Performance Ultra-Lite Stud Girdle, SoutheastPerformance Sheet Metal Valve Covers, Custom Hyd Roller from Reed Cams, Mopar M-1 2 Brl Intake, Hughes Stage 1 TB, JBA SS Headers, Jacobs Electronics Pro Street Ignition System and Wires, MBRP 'Cuda Style Exhaust, Western Chassis 2" drop front and rear, Edelbrock IAS Shocks, Terry DeLong Pro-Glass Shaker Hood

Status

What size primaries and collectors?

Status

Collectors are 2 1/2 and I believe the primaries are 1 3/4.

would the catalytic converters fit a stock truck? If so, would you sell those separate? if so, how much?

I've got a code telling me a cat has gone south. Just came on yesterday and haven't had time to diagnose, but at 15 years and 135,000 miles, there is a good chance I need new cats.

Thanks!

Status

The cats are generic Magnaflows.
    You could make them fit, I guess, but I will use them on another system if someone doesn't want them with the headers.

Status

Bump!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Osee View Post
    Wasn't meaning to be facetious, just meant that these headers peak my interest, but I already spent the money.
    Where did you get the spintech Lt from?

AutoZone Perfomance Parts

Status

Quote Originally Posted by theDakotakid98 View Post
    Where did you get the spintech Lt from?
    Another Canadian member had them sitting on a shelf for years

Mods - TB Spacer, Short Throw Dipstick, Performance Auto Zone Intake "0.30 over bore", R/T Cam, Performance Chip, Radiator Delete

Rev limiter? that's what valve springs are for!

Quote Originally Posted by Osee View Post
    Another Canadian member had them sitting on a shelf for years
    Chad Shen?
    2000 CC
    11.37@122

Status

After all of the thread jackin', bump for a sale.
    Thanks.

Status

Try one more time for a bump up in the world.
    I really need these things sold.
    Somebody must need a set.

Uncle Tommy

Status

i know this is late, but d o you still have the headers?

Status

PM sent.

+ Reply to Thread