+ Reply to Thread

Thread: trade for a 6 pack of good beer...

Status

Default trade for a 6 pack of good beer...

I did an 03 brake conversion to my truck a couple months ago, and have all the old parts sitting here. I planned on refurbishing the old set up with new ball joints and bushings and trying to make a few bucks selling them, but I'll never get around to it.

Parts came off a 99'. Both sets of control arms, knuckles, and the brake calipers. Lower ball joints have already been drilled out and replaced with a moogs, but probably shot, as I did the replacements sometime last decade.

I'm not going to use them, so this would be perfect for someone who wants to replace their ball joints and bushings without spending time with their vehicle on jackstands. Calipers could use paint.

Hopefully, someone who really needs these can pick them up, and I can feel good about letting them go. Hell, I'll even split the 6 pack with you (no coors/bud/miller products, sorry, I'm a beer snob).

I live in The Colony, very close to Frisco/Plano/Lewisville for those who don't know.

PS I have some napa brand ball joints and tie rod ends that I could sell to you for cheap if you want them to go with this setup, but am in no way obligating them to be purchased at the same time. I keep meaning to post them in the for sale section, but need to find them and take pics.

Bearded Bastard

Status

still have them?

US Army Vet and ASE Certified Automotive Technician

When life gives you lemons, make orange juice and leave the world wondering how you did it!

Status

Yep

Bearded Bastard

Status

PM sent

US Army Vet and ASE Certified Automotive Technician

When life gives you lemons, make orange juice and leave the world wondering how you did it!

Status

Cool, I sent you a pm with my number.

No beer purchase required for an army vet.

+ Reply to Thread