+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 2016 national meet

Uncle Tommy

Status

Default 2016 national meet

Has there been a decision made on the where and when of this year's meet?
    Is Memphis still a possibility?
    tom

I like free kittens

Status

Get with your divisional reps. No one meet this year. The reps all decided it was best to hold smaller divisional gatherings instead of trying to find one date and one location that only pulled in 25-ish members.
    --Tom
    **Photobucket can suck my nut**

I'm a douchebag

The Memphis meet is at a stand still at the moment. I pledged my support, but can't make it happen on my own. I'd like to see a Div 2 meet in North Florida this year to maximize participation and would like to wait until fall to put on the meet so the temps are more comfortable. That is only my opinion and if our division as a whole can decide otherwise I again offer my full support. Got any ideas Tom?
    2000 CC
    11.37@122

Status

Memphis is a no go. With it being all divisional it'd be in div 2's best interest to be in the carolinas or fl/ga area. no sense in trying to get everyone to drive 16 hours to a meet in the far corner of our division where there aren't members
    Pushrod V-8 Addiction
    98 IB CC owned since 00

Uncle Tommy

Status

How about The Molars with Big Daddy in Ocala? Several of us did it last year and it was a great time. I don't know what our options would be with regard to racing, but it would be a great place to meet and we could reserve an area where'd we could all park.

With my job being outsourced and therefore future uncertain. The Big Daddy event might be my only viable option. Anyone else??

+ Reply to Thread