+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Shipped out a bunch of packets

I killed Goose

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Lonesoldier79 View Post
    If your wife is anything like mine your t shirt will magically shrink one day and wind up in her dresser
    She saw how small it was and instantly claimed it for herself. I didn't have a choice

Project Maverick. I feel the need, the need for speed

I like free kittens

Status

Quote Originally Posted by BIGROB View Post
    Don't worry about it Tom. I'll let my wife rock it or put on a puppet show or something.
    I don't like t-shirts anyway. They are never long enough. Being really tall AND fat sucks.
    I hear ya. I'm 6'4" with a long torso. Most shirts end up as a belly shirt on me. Makes it rather inconvenient when I carry concealed, always pulling down on my shirt tail to keep it covered.
    --Tom
    **Photobucket can suck my nut**

I'm a douchebag

Quote Originally Posted by Filthy Filbert View Post
    I'm showing that you last re-upped on Aug 1st, 2015, valid through 2016. but that you never got a meet shirt from last year? is this correct? I'm puting your shirt and gift certificate together now to get mailed out in the AM.
    That's correct, never got a member packet from that.
    Never got a goodie bag or shirt from the meet, or the two things that I won.
    One of which I heard they backed out on?

Would be nice to just have the club keep people abreast of this type of stuff.....
    Colby
    DRTC#1159
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve '02CC View Post
    Was this an autocorrect error or are you referring to plugging $1 bills up their colon so that they can't poop?
    Quote Originally Posted by Duner View Post
    Who R/T'd in your Wheaties?

I like free kittens

Status

I'm doing the best I can here. It would help if you also clearly communicated to us when we mess up.

I had heard that you were looking for your prizes. Geoff never printed a certificate and you should have received word that simply calling him to place your order, tell him who you are. He has your name and knows you won his give away.

I thought it was a done deal. Then heard again that you were still looking for your prize. But now you were looking looking for your meet shirt too. Ok. Didn't know that up front, that you never got a meet shirt either.

So I got with Geoff, printed a certificate and have a meet shirt and certificate ready to go out

Now you're telling me that you never got your prize, meet shirt, or membership packet...

I apologize that you never received anything, but I also can't fix it if I don't know about it.

So now I need to put together a membership packet for you as well? Is there anything else that the club has shorted you on? Please put it all out there at once as I will correct it.
    --Tom

I'm a douchebag

I'm doing the best I can here. It would help if you also clearly communicated to us when we mess up.

I had heard that you were looking for your prizes. Geoff never printed a certificate and you should have received word that simply calling him to place your order, tell him who you are. He has your name and knows you won his give away.

I thought it was a done deal. Then heard again that you were still looking for your prize. But now you were looking looking for your meet shirt too. Ok. Didn't know that up front, that you never got a meet shirt either.

So I got with Geoff, printed a certificate and have a meet shirt and certificate ready to go out

Now you're telling me that you never got your prize, meet shirt, or membership packet...

I apologize that you never received anything, but I also can't fix it if I don't know about it.

So now I need to put together a membership packet for you as well? Is there anything else that the club has shorted you on? Please put it all out there at once as I will correct it.
    I apologize for utilizing the established hierarchy of the club... I see now that that is not the way that things should be handled....
    I spoke to Eric Ginder right after the meet, asked how the prizes and goody bags were going to be handled. He explained who was doing it, and what exactly I had won, and explained that there was quite a bit of stuff going on, so it might take a bit to get it all.
    So, I allowed time for the club to handle it.
    Once a fair amount of time had passed, and I remembered that I was supposed to be expecting things from the club, and hadn't received them, or any more communication about them from the club.... I reached out to Chad Spicer, he, very politely and professionally explained who was handling stuff, said that he would bring it up and let me know. He got back to me the same night, and said that you were aware and handling it.
    I took that exactly as it was worded, and patiently waited for it to be handled.
    I also told him to tell you that you were more than welcome to text, or call me to sort it out if need be.
    The other day when I thought about it again, I shot him another text, and he said that things have been crazy within the board with issues with people and vacancies in positions.
    I said that I knew that one of the things I had won, the vendor supposedly backed out on... and that I was just wondering about the meet goody bag and the other prize thing, (Gerko I think)
    I told him that I understood how difficult it is to keep everything in order when stuff is constantly changing hands and people juggling responsibilities outside of their own lives.
    And to just bring it up and let me know.

So.... in answer to the seeming condescension...

I communicated very clearly right after the meet to my division rep, that I was expecting the stuff.
    Then, later, twice to my other division rep that I still had not received anything....
    I feel like I shouldn't have to chase this stuff when the club could have it on record who has and has not gotten stuff, and it's not like you have to track me down for a shirt size, I think I clicked that box when I re-upped.... right?

No, I was never told that I could call anyone in lieu of the certificate, had I been told that, then a third of this situation would have been resolved months ago I'm quite sure.

Yes, now, just as I have done several times in the past few months, I am voicing, clearly, that I have not received things.

I never received the Gerko certificate
    I never received the Classic Chambered thing (which I hear is the one that was backed out on???)
    I never received a goodie bag from the meet.
    I never received a meet t shirt
    I never received my members packet from my last re-up

Sorry if I'm aggravating you guys... but there's been plenty of time in the past 7 or 8 months (or how ever long it's been) for the club to handle this stuff, especially after it was voiced to the club way back then.
    I was trying to be understanding of you guys having lives outside the club, which is why I didn't ask anymore than I did... I'm not gonna die if I wait a little longer than normal to get my stuff, but I also do expect have the club do what it said that it would do.

Once again, I know you have a life outside of the club, so this isn't about you whatsoever... this is simply an attempt at resolution.
    You could quite easily say go to hell we aren't giving you anything, and it would be over... at this point I am just trying to get a solid answer from the person handing it.

Now, as I've said before. Please contact me by phone, Facebook, or however you need to, and this can be sorted out, if it's more convenient.

But, I also don't plan on jumping the chain of command, I will continue to voice problems or concerns to my division rep in the future, as I did with this. I don't intend on making this type of stuff public if I don't have to, it generally just creates a more aggravating situation for us all, and I also don't plan on bringing it straight to you, because it isn't your responsibility to handle every single issue that every member has.
    I feel like my reps did a good job of communicating with me, as far as I know. Perhaps the lapse was on the other end? Not really sure.

Hope this has made the situation as abundantly clear as possible.
    Chad and Eric both have my number. Feel free to get it from them if you need.
    Colby
    DRTC#1159
    Was this an autocorrect error or are you referring to plugging $1 bills up their colon so that they can't poop?

I like free kittens

Status

First, My apologies for any negativity in my post. I was frustrated and it shows in the tone of my post. My intent is to settle up with you so that you have what you are owed. Our processes broke down. there simply is no excuse for you to have never gotten a member packet. There simply is no excuse for you to have never gotten a meet shirt.

The rest is a breakdown in communication, and at this point, there's nothing to gain by pointing fingers and assigning blame.

Let me try to explain what it was that frustrated me. It wasn't that you used your reps to communicate. That's what we have reps for. I was frustrated because the list of what you are owed has continued to grow each time I hear about it. I knew you were asking about the Gerko certificate because they came to me and said "hey, he never got it" But then the list grew. it was the meet shirt/goodie bag and certificate. My first thought was "Ok, I thought we addressed the certificate already. Now it's a shirt too? that's new." So I got with Gerko, we created a simple gift certificate, grabbed a shirt and have it prepped to send to you. Then I learn "oh, he never got his member packet either?!" The list kept growing.

I have Josh looking into his records to see what happened with your member packet. He's human and can mess up, but he was VERY organized and kept a pretty good detail on what he sent and when.

Bottom line, you will get your stuff soon.
    --Tom

I'm a douchebag

First, My apologies for any negativity in my post. I was frustrated and it shows in the tone of my post. My intent is to settle up with you so that you have what you are owed. Our processes broke down. there simply is no excuse for you to have never gotten a member packet. There simply is no excuse for you to have never gotten a meet shirt.

The rest is a breakdown in communication, and at this point, there's nothing to gain by pointing fingers and assigning blame.

Let me try to explain what it was that frustrated me. It wasn't that you used your reps to communicate. That's what we have reps for. I was frustrated because the list of what you are owed has continued to grow each time I hear about it. I knew you were asking about the Gerko certificate because they came to me and said "hey, he never got it" But then the list grew. it was the meet shirt/goodie bag and certificate. My first thought was "Ok, I thought we addressed the certificate already. Now it's a shirt too? that's new." So I got with Gerko, we created a simple gift certificate, grabbed a shirt and have it prepped to send to you. Then I learn "oh, he never got his member packet either?!" The list kept growing.

I have Josh looking into his records to see what happened with your member packet. He's human and can mess up, but he was VERY organized and kept a pretty good detail on what he sent and when.

Bottom line, you will get your stuff soon.
    As soon as I'm off work I'll answer your pm.
    Now problem with any of it man. Like I said, I wasn't asking about it constantly because it isn't that huge of a deal. Just the lack of communication kinda started to get to me.

The list was the same up until I realized that I didn't get the member packet this year either. The meet shirt and everything was stated in the beginning. Although, it may not have been stated clearly enough.

It seems to be taken care of now.
    I do appreciate it.

You'll get that pm this evening.
    Colby
    DRTC#1159

Home School Valedictorian

Status

Just for shits and giggles, what is the packet status for someone that became a paid member in November 2015...

"Excuse me if I have some place in my mind, where I go time to time"

I like free kittens

Status

Should have been shipped. That's back when Josh was the secretary. I'll have him check his records. He kept very good records and we were able to find tracking numbers for both of the packages that Cheezie is missing, and will be contacting the USPS to file a lost or stolen mail claim and let them figure out what happened to them. Josh should be able to do the same for you or verify that he goofed and missed you.

EDIT: Josh goofed and you were left off during the transition from him to Brian. PM me your shirt size and preferred sticker color and I will get your packet together and sent out ASAP
    Last edited by Filthy Filbert; 05-19-2016 at 11:55 AM.
    --Tom

I'm a douchebag

Should have been shipped. That's back when Josh was the secretary. I'll have him check his records. He kept very good records and we were able to find tracking numbers for both of the packages that Cheezie is missing, and will be contacting the USPS to file a lost or stolen mail claim and let them figure out what happened to them. Josh should be able to do the same for you or verify that he goofed and missed you.

EDIT: Josh goofed and you were left off during the transition from him to Brian. PM me your shirt size and preferred sticker color and I will get your packet together and sent out ASAP
    Spoke with dad. He does have the packet. Said he forgot to tell me when we were buying our house. Lol. Sorry about that.

The meet shirt however I did not get. And my post office has yet to get back with me about it. Any chance you could shoot me the info about that package so I'll have it as well?
    Colby
    DRTC#1159

Packet arrived today. Thanks!

2003 Black CC R/T, 1 of (less than) 376

Status

I'm still waiting on a packet from... well whenever I signed up... not a huge deal just thought id share that..
    1995 Dakota Club Cab, 408, 5spd, 8 3/4 rear end

I like free kittens

Status

I'll look into it. I didn't send any to Wisconsin.
    --Tom

I'm a douchebag

Home School Valedictorian

Status

Received...Thanks!

"Excuse me if I have some place in my mind, where I go time to time"

I like free kittens

Status

Quote Originally Posted by OldKota View Post
    I'm still waiting on a packet from... well whenever I signed up... not a huge deal just thought id share that..
    Yup, payment is clearly in Paypal, but you were flat out never added to the spreadsheet. I'll get a packet together and shipped out today.

ANYONE ELSE WHO IS MISSING THEIR PACKET, PLEASE LET ME KNOW!!!! Member packet mailings for the first 4 months of 2016 has been a total clusterfuck. Thanks to Josh for going over the last 6 months and trying to at least clean up the spreadsheet so it's accurate.
    --Tom

I'm a douchebag

Status

Got it today, thanks!! Probably the nicest shirt I own, for now, , gonna wear that bitch everywhere.. It's even black so I can't fuck it up as easy lol, 10 years and my wife finally figured out black shirts don't show grease stains and now that's all I get lol
    1995 Dakota Club Cab, 408, 5spd, 8 3/4 rear end

Is there a way to see when my current membership is over? To be safe, I just bought in for another 12 months since I'm pretty sure I'm over due. Heck, I might owe more than one year?

I paid via paypal 4 minutes ago and I have not yet received my t shirt, stickers, coffee mug, headers, or blinker fluid. Very disappointing.

Thanks to all the execs. This forum really is awesome!!!

No Packet. Thanks

Yup, payment is clearly in Paypal, but you were flat out never added to the spreadsheet. I'll get a packet together and shipped out today.

ANYONE ELSE WHO IS MISSING THEIR PACKET, PLEASE LET ME KNOW!!!! Member packet mailings for the first 4 months of 2016 has been a total clusterfuck. Thanks to Josh for going over the last 6 months and trying to at least clean up the spreadsheet so it's accurate.
    Did not Get My Member packet. Transaction id #6G0554564x6621250

I like free kittens

Status

I'm back from vacation but the boys have cub scout daycamp this week. I will get all packets caught back up next week. By the looks of it, I've got about 10 more to get sent out.
    --Tom

I'm a douchebag

Lurker

Status

I'm back from vacation but the boys have cub scout daycamp this week. I will get all packets caught back up next week. By the looks of it, I've got about 10 more to get sent out.
    Welcome back Tom! About time I joined this thread it seems

Josh - 98 BLK RC - Mad Milkshake Maker
    Previous
    99 BLK RC - Mad Trash Hauler - sold
    99 DA RC - mad dak - Danno Stole it
    01 SLVR RC - mad sexy - retired - then died
    99 IB RC - mad RT - gone to heaven..

Former Certified member of the 11 Second NA RT Club

I like free kittens

Status

Quote Originally Posted by TWIN R/Ts View Post
    Did not Get My Member packet. Transaction id #6G0554564x6621250
    Brian added you to the list, printed you a member card, but left it in the box of supplies he sent me when we released him from his position. I have your member card, but did not know if it was an extra he printed by mistake, or if he made the card but hadn't sent your package yet.

You will receive it shortly.
    --Tom

I'm a douchebag

Status

looking forward to getting mine.

Thank you for digging in. Now which R/T to Decal with the club sticker.

Muscle Of Love

Status

My XL shirt is still doing a good job when checking my oil.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast