+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Dakota Power Brake Booster Adapter 1997-1998

Supporting Vendor

Status

Is someone a little OCD with cleaning?! LOL Nice clean shop Richard!
    I know right...
    Ha-ha! I wish that was me. Every once in a while I get sick of tripping over stuff and have to clean up.

Supporting Vendor

Status

98Dak408- how is that finger brake kit for the hf press been working for you? That is on my list of must haves once I get my drywall done in my garage.
    I wish I could afford better but it works pretty well. I made a stop adjustment for it so I can record metal thickness, width, and how far it has to go for various degree bends so I have repeatability and can reduce set up time by dialing it in. I will eventually install an air-over-hydraulic cylinder to make bending easier since I’m not getting any younger and it can take some force to bend wide and thick material.

I may have to hit you up for that brake booster adaptor as well when I re plumb all my brake lines on my 95 sport. You make a few goodies I want actually. Aside from swapping to the 5 lug rotors on a 95 are there any other brake upgrades available for a Gen 2? I didn't realize you had a 95 and based off all the things you make Have you experimented with anything on it?
    I just picked up the ’95 at the end of last year so I haven’t had a chance to make things for it yet. However, I plan on making a x-brace, panhard bar, transmission crossmember, and other things. Just got to get to it.

As far as the brake updates go, I haven’t looked into that yet so I don’t know.

I only plan on using the press kit for flanges maybe some catch can builds or automotive coffee table builds, and I have little room in my garage so the size is right for me.

Curious to see what you come up with on your 95. I saw summit racing has a rear dic conversion kit for my 95 using an Eldorado brake caliper and other bits. But at almost $800 I might see what I can do.
    5.9 swapped, cam, Thorley's, Detroit locker, 4.11's, Cal-tracs, E-fan

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3