+ Reply to Thread

Thread: CCW SP550 wheels.

Status

Default CCW SP550 wheels.

As much as this pains me to do, I have to sell off these. They're 18×10s in front. 18x13s in the back. One wheel has very slight curb rash. I will post more pics when I can. I'm asking $2000 plus actual shipping costs. They do not come with tires. You will need to run at least 1.5" wheel adapters for them to work on the rear.

Quote Originally Posted by ironsport1000 View Post
    As long as you dont give me a 3 page diatribe about the dyes that were used to make the tee black and the shrink ratio if you use the high temp setting on your dryer causing the "Joe Dirt" look. Or, the advantages of the use of FOL tees over Beefy tee or the ratio of rayon or polyester to cotton used to make the tees and the sweat retention of both. Or the country that made the tees or the stitch count that hold the sleeves on, or (insert Charlie Brown's teacher here)wawawawa wawa wawa

Status

TTT. Price drop. $1500 plus the ride.
    As long as you dont give me a 3 page diatribe about the dyes that were used to make the tee black and the shrink ratio if you use the high temp setting on your dryer causing the "Joe Dirt" look. Or, the advantages of the use of FOL tees over Beefy tee or the ratio of rayon or polyester to cotton used to make the tees and the sweat retention of both. Or the country that made the tees or the stitch count that hold the sleeves on, or (insert Charlie Brown's teacher here)wawawawa wawa wawa

Muscle Of Love

Status

Nice wheels

Status

Quote Originally Posted by BluRT00 View Post
    Nice wheels
    Thanks brosephus. You should buy em.

Needs more boost

Status

I'm not saying I'm super serious butttt... what would shipping to 19702 or 19963 (business). Or better yet what do these weigh so I can estimate it?
    --Justin
    ----------------------------------------
    '87 Ramcharger 360 swap and 35s

'06 300C SRT-8 Diablo 93 oct, 176 t-stat, no cats 12.3@113

'00 Dakota R/T Prev: 386whp/425tq 11.73@115.8 NOW: Under the knife

Status

Quote Originally Posted by PacManRT View Post
    I'm not saying I'm super serious butttt... what would shipping to 19702 or 19963 (business). Or better yet what do these weigh so I can estimate it?
    According to the UPS slips, they weigh right at 38 lbs.

DRTC Member #1146

Status

Quote Originally Posted by PacManRT View Post
    If you but these I'll trade you my 20s for your intros

2002 Flame Red RC R/T
    272 RWHP 315 ft/lb TQ
    218/226 Comp Cam, Stage 1 Ported EQ Heads, PRW 1.6 Roller Rockers, PIE Custom Tune, Full spintech exhaust with 3" side exit, 52mm Holley, Ported Kegger, Viper E-Fan, Powerdemon Trans, Hotchkis Springs, Leafs and Sway Bars, R/T 20's, Gen 3 viper seats, Custom "Rejected" State Inspection Sticker
    Plenty More to come

Needs more boost

Status

LMAO. If I buy these I'll be selling the intros. No need for another set of wheels!
    --Justin
    ----------------------------------------
    '87 Ramcharger 360 swap and 35s

'06 300C SRT-8 Diablo 93 oct, 176 t-stat, no cats 12.3@113

'00 Dakota R/T Prev: 386whp/425tq 11.73@115.8 NOW: Under the knife

Status

I know this thread is hella old but are you still selling these?

Status

Yes he is. He also has them posted on the Dakota Facebook classifieds page.

Status

Would messaging him there be better than in this thread then?

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Fezza View Post
    Would messaging him there be better than in this thread then?
    Ill hit him up on facebook and let him know to get on here.
    Quote Originally Posted by slammedR/T View Post
    Here is a secret if you 1/8 mile time is shitty, then your 1/4 mile time will be shitty too......
    Google Blue Waffle, I dare you.

Status

Alright cool. Once he sees this I'm curious to know about the front needing spacers because these are the same dimensions as the viper wheels I'm pretty sure and they need spacers on the front as well if I'm not mistaken.

Status

Alright cool. Once he sees this I'm curious to know about the front needing spacers because these are the same dimensions as the viper wheels I'm pretty sure and they need spacers on the front as well if I'm not mistaken.
    AFAIK, you shouldn't need adapters for the front. I wasn't going to run them. These are still for sale if you want them.

Status

Can you quote me shipping to 11783?

Also would you take 1200? Ill send the money today through paypal if you'll take it and i'll take on the 3% for the paypal fee as well. I have to get the center bore measured when I get them so I can order the rear adapters.
    Last edited by Fezza; 10-17-2016 at 06:36 PM.

Status

Can you quote me shipping to 11783?

Also would you take 1200? Ill send the money today through paypal if you'll take it and i'll take on the 3% for the paypal fee as well. I have to get the center bore measured when I get them so I can order the rear adapters.
    PM sent.

Status

Returned you're pm.

Status

Got the wheels today they look sweet! Can't wait to install them.

+ Reply to Thread