+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Mopar Mega Meet, Omaha, NE May 14th

OG DRTC

Status

Default Mopar Mega Meet, Omaha, NE May 14th

This is the first big Mopar show of the year in the Midwest. I'd like to make this an official Div 5 meet if we get enough people interested. The show is on a Saturday. Usually $20 entry fee, no pre-registration. Friday night there will be a cruise in at local hang out(Don & Millies fast food), and/or we can hit up the local 1/8th mile drag strip for some test n tune, which is $20 per car to race, $5 per spectator. This doesn't have to be our "big" DRTC sponsored Div 5 meet unless there are enough people who can make it. There are a few other all Mopar meets happening in Div 5 throughout the summer. I know of one in Kansas, you have the Mopar show in Branson, MO, there is one in Minnesota. Not sure what other activities are available close to each of these meets, other than Branson is obviously a toursit place with lots do do not related to the car show.

If anyone is interested in coming for this meet in Omaha, let me know and I can see about discounted hotels. I will have one spare bed and a couch available if anyone wants to crash at my house. I live 10 minutes from drag strip and 15 minutes from where the show is.

Here is a shot of what the trophies looked like for last years car show. They are well known around this area for having the best custom trophies.
    IMG_8887.jpg

Link to official event page
    http://www.highimpactperformance.org...Meet_2016.html
    Last edited by hskr; 03-30-2016 at 02:12 AM.

Marsh Madness

Status

On the calendar.
    ~James Marsh
    Marsh Madness Specialties

Speed Cost Money.
    How Fast Do You Want To Go???
    ~Graham Hill

...408 in the works...(waiting on me)

OG DRTC

Status

Bump. Link to event page added to first post.

OG DRTC

Status

Bump, this WILL be the Div 5 spring meet. If you can make it great, if not, you will be missing out on a great event. For those who may want to spend night, there are lots of hotels around. We can do the pre-show meet and greet friday night. The track will be open for anyone wanting to race Friday night as well. Saturday is the show. They will have a mobile dyno set up at show for those who want to see what their trucks can put down for numbers. Last year it was $60 for three pulls. They have trophies for highest HP in each "class".

+ Reply to Thread