As some of you may have read lately, there is an opening to be filled for the Prez. spot for the DRTC. I have personally been nominated, and happily accepted. I wanted to hear from you guys as far as your thoughts or feelings towards this, as well as any nominations you would like to add to see fit.

I want you all to know that I absolutely love these trucks and this club, the last thing I want is to have anything bad to happen that could harm the DRTC in any way, shape or form. I would put my 110% heart, time and effort into this position. I want this club to get away from the US Government aspect of the club and have it ran in terms of a "DRTC Country Bar" type atmosphere. All are welcome to the bar; sit down, have a few drinks, talk trucks with fellow enthusiasts and I'll be your bartender. And just like a bar, if you plan to come in and purposely disrupt the positive vibes, act a fool and "fling poo", you will be delt with accordingly with a metaphorical ass whoopin'. You will just be known as the douche bag sitting by themselves in the corner with your new title for all to see. Of course, if ya want to change your tone, you will be welcome back to the bar with the big boys. No need to be a dick for no reason, man up.

I do not want a government style "PC only" bullshit ran club. We are a truck club, and I want it ran and handled as such. Ball busting will happen. If you are targeted with such acts, just get a couple hits in yourself and be done with it like a man and move on. I want to bring this club back more than anything. I believe that simplifying things back to doing burnouts with your buddies, lending a fellow brother a hand and getting together for meets & shows etc. is the best way to start. Not by trying to pretend to be FOX News and holler and bitch at each other about all that is wrong in the world. Be thankful for what we got.

Thank you all for your time in reading my rant haha. Hope all is well with you & yours.

- John