+ Reply to Thread

Thread: DRTC Presidential Nominations

Arrow DRTC Presidential Nominations

As some of you may have read lately, there is an opening to be filled for the Prez. spot for the DRTC. I have personally been nominated, and happily accepted. I wanted to hear from you guys as far as your thoughts or feelings towards this, as well as any nominations you would like to add to see fit.

I want you all to know that I absolutely love these trucks and this club, the last thing I want is to have anything bad to happen that could harm the DRTC in any way, shape or form. I would put my 110% heart, time and effort into this position. I want this club to get away from the US Government aspect of the club and have it ran in terms of a "DRTC Country Bar" type atmosphere. All are welcome to the bar; sit down, have a few drinks, talk trucks with fellow enthusiasts and I'll be your bartender. And just like a bar, if you plan to come in and purposely disrupt the positive vibes, act a fool and "fling poo", you will be delt with accordingly with a metaphorical ass whoopin'. You will just be known as the douche bag sitting by themselves in the corner with your new title for all to see. Of course, if ya want to change your tone, you will be welcome back to the bar with the big boys. No need to be a dick for no reason, man up.

I do not want a government style "PC only" bullshit ran club. We are a truck club, and I want it ran and handled as such. Ball busting will happen. If you are targeted with such acts, just get a couple hits in yourself and be done with it like a man and move on. I want to bring this club back more than anything. I believe that simplifying things back to doing burnouts with your buddies, lending a fellow brother a hand and getting together for meets & shows etc. is the best way to start. Not by trying to pretend to be FOX News and holler and bitch at each other about all that is wrong in the world. Be thankful for what we got.

Thank you all for your time in reading my rant haha. Hope all is well with you & yours.

- John

- 99' Dodge Dakota R/T CC -
    - 1 of 4 R/T Moon roof trucks; that I've seen anyway. -
    - Stock Bed, Stock Tailgate. Coming soon...

- #1253 -

Don't vote for this pinko commie faggot, unless you want to get throat fucked like his idle baboon bama does to our country on a daily basis....Jk I know I'm not in your divison, but I just wanted to say you would do a fine job representing the club as would TF. You did an excellent job helping out at last years Nats and I got to see personally how much passion you have for the club and your ride. God speed on your build and good luck with the election.
    2000 CC
    11.37@122

Kick you in the nuts.

Haha thank you, Eric. Much appreciated brother. Since I have no wife or kids, I'll be able to focus on the DRTC and my day job, just the way I like it.

Chase- No no no no, impossible. As I would have already delivered a swift kick to you square in the nuts and you would remain groveling on the floor wondering what the license plate number was of the truck that just hit you

- #1253 -

want more inchs STROKE IT

Status

I think you are the best candidate, no wife or kids. Plenty of time. Every other nominee I'm pretty sure I have heard them complain about time and how they have none.

Oh and your crazy obsession that we all share!

Bad Luck Truck
    Current setup
    „R„block 429ci W5 heads 700hp N/A
    1/8 mile #'s 6.47@105 1.37 60’ 10.23@131

Old 1/4 numbers below with 408
    Fastest N/A 2010,2011,2014
    477-RWHP ?-RWTQ

11.244 ET @ 119.71mph N/A
    FOXHOLE RACING
    "If you like me good, if you hate me, even better!"
    Chris

John,

Knowing you personally, being our division rep and working last years Nat's with you....I absolutely have seen your passion for this club!! I support you wholeheartedly running for President!!! Good luck John

Sam

forever

Chris- Thanks man, that's a big 10-4 Ghostrider

Sam- Thank you ma'am, that means alot hearing that. I wanna do the membership, these trucks and of course last but not least this club justice

- #1253 -

Shoo Shoo Retarded Flu !!

Status

got my vote Homie
    "the vast majority of the people on this website are such tight asses that they could probably squeeze out diamonds - but they'd never spend the money to buy the coal' - Steve F. 2012

"Don't be obsessed with your desires Danny. The Zen philosopher Basho once wrote, "A flute with no holes is not a flute, and a doughnut with no hole is a Danish" - Ty Webb, 1980

Go John!

99 BK RC R/T
    99 SY RC R/T
    98 IB RC R/T

Thanks guys, greatly appreciate the support!

- #1253 -

Status

You got my vote!
    2001 Dakota R/T CC...
    5.9 bored .020 with Keith Black pistons
    Ported factory heads
    Hughes .544"/.544" 222/228 110 LSA
    MP 1.6 Roller rockers w/MP .600 springs
    M1 4 bbl intake with 2 bbl adapter
    53 MM Fastman TB
    Ford 24lb injectors
    K&N C.A.I.
    Spintech mids
    Spintech 2.5" dual exhaust
    Built transmission w/2800 Stall
    Motive 4.56's
    Detroit TruTrac
    P.I.E. Dyno tune
    306 RWHP & 352 RWTQ
    4275 lbs
    Best 1/4 mile: 14.093 @ 98.22 mph
    More to come!

Status

I haven't been a member terribly long, but I have seen your help towards fellow members. I read alot, but do not post often. I support your nomination and like the fact it will not be a PC bullshit ran club. To many people in this world getting their panties in a twist over words.
    Good Luck. I am sure you will do well from what I have seen in my short time.

+ Reply to Thread