+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: D1 Bid for 2016 DRTC National Meet

Muscle Of Love

Status

Quote Originally Posted by chase1500 View Post
    Hell, after the last one you had to have heart surgery. Maybe we should just send you pictures. lol.
    With a AARP membership possibly?

Shoo Shoo Retarded Flu !!

Status

Hell, after the last one you had to have heart surgery. Maybe we should just send you pictures. lol.
    LOL, good point
    "the vast majority of the people on this website are such tight asses that they could probably squeeze out diamonds - but they'd never spend the money to buy the coal' - Steve F. 2012

"Don't be obsessed with your desires Danny. The Zen philosopher Basho once wrote, "A flute with no holes is not a flute, and a doughnut with no hole is a Danish" - Ty Webb, 1980

Quote Originally Posted by Hugh Jassole View Post
    LOL, good point
    Glad to here you are doing so well after the surgery. Looking forward to seeing you at the next Nats.

Status

Glad to here you are doing so well after the surgery. Looking forward to seeing you at the next Nats.

same here my friend
    "the vast majority of the people on this website are such tight asses that they could probably squeeze out diamonds - but they'd never spend the money to buy the coal' - Steve F. 2012

"Don't be obsessed with your desires Danny. The Zen philosopher Basho once wrote, "A flute with no holes is not a flute, and a doughnut with no hole is a Danish" - Ty Webb, 1980

I gots to have mo'par-ts!

Status

I'd be down for a trip to Carlile this year, nat's or not. I remember last time the DTRC Nat'ls was held there in 2010, I unofficially/sheepishly made a last minute decision to show up on that Saturday. That year my truck was in serious need of cosmetic repair. I was in the process of fixing the front valence after cracking it up on a hidden stump in front of my house which I accidentally drove over during the winter. Below is a picture of it on the field, on the right, dumbo mirrors and all!

I also specifically remember how cool this truck looked in viper stryker green:

Also, this sweet viper cuda caught my attention:

Anyways, I'd love to make it out there again sometime. Hopefully this year if I can!
    1999 R/T CC Flame Red (what's left of the paint)
    //SHAKER// 408 Forged // TKO600 5spd // Spintech-Mids // HiPoTek 106 LOPEYCAM // FRP Tuned //

Status

Quote Originally Posted by blurt00 View Post
    with a aarp membership possibly?
    bite me ! Lol

Muscle Of Love

Status

bite me ! Lol
    Oh now we are flirting.

Status

whatever you say cupcake

Muscle Of Love

Status

whatever you say cupcake
    I got some icing for you. It's creamy.

Status

ok, now it's getting creepy

Muscle Of Love

Status

ok, now it's getting creepy

Status

now you're giving me douche' chills

Muscle Of Love

Status

now you're giving me douche' chills
    Mission accomplished. LOL

Hey Everyone, UPDATE!!

15 rooms have been blocked out for the Dakota R/T Club at the Park Inn, our host hotel. The rooms are all double's, bring a friend! The cost of the rooms are discounted at $129.00. Remember, there is an entire list of other hotels at the beginning of this thread to choose from if this doesn't work for you. When you call make sure to mention the club to get the discount. The number to make reservations at the Park Inn is 1-800-772-7829 or if you are a local 1-717-697-0321.

Also, here is a link to register for the show field at Carlisle http://store.carlisleevents.com/Sear...lts.asp?Cat=26 the discount offer ends 12/31

See you all in July

Quote Originally Posted by RTsam6411 View Post
    Hey Everyone, UPDATE!!

15 rooms have been blocked out for the Dakota R/T Club at the Park Inn, our host hotel. The rooms are all double's, bring a friend! The cost of the rooms are discounted at $129.00. Remember, there is an entire list of other hotels at the beginning of this thread to choose from if this doesn't work for you. When you call make sure to mention the club to get the discount. The number to make reservations at the Park Inn is 1-800-772-7829 or if you are a local 1-717-697-0321.

Also, here is a link to register for the show field at Carlisle http://store.carlisleevents.com/Sear...lts.asp?Cat=26 the discount offer ends 12/31

See you all in July
    Already there, can't wait. Hopefully to unleash the beast to the public as well for its first time ever since it's surgery!
    - 99' Dodge Dakota R/T CC -
    - 1 of 4 R/T Moon roof trucks; that I've seen anyway. -
    - Stock Bed, Stock Tailgate. Coming soon...

- #1253 -

Status
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by RTchas View Post
    Also just an FYI you if sign up now you'll save $11.00 off registration!!

After Dec 31st it's back to $55 and as it gets closer to show price jumps up again so get in now and pre register for a savings of 20% !!

Anyone sign up yet ?

00 FR RC Dakota R/T Turbo 11.56@118

99 Amethyst RC Dakota R/T 1-170 13.84@98

P.I.E. tuned cause Flynn is for the Birds if you wanna Run Fast have some PIE !

Just call me George W

Status
    Blog Entries

Here's the deal , had a sit down Meeting with John , Jim, Sam on Saturday and hashed out more details .

Carlisle Events has contacted me and asked for some numbers as to how many trucks we plan to attend . They have promised to remap the show field to give us a better spot, that said we need to get a ruff estimate for them and if you guys could also log on and register under DakotaRT in the drop down menu that will be helpful.

I know most of you will wait until the last minute , I get it we all do it .

But if there is a snowballs chance your swinging thru Pa in July and think you'll stop by Carlisle please pm myself , John your D1 rep or Jim and Sam or just post up here so we can get a number to them for better field placement !

Thank You for your cooperation in this matter !

We look forward to making this a great event for all who do roll out .

Just call me George W

Status

I'm planning to be there with the Ram. Don't think the cosmetics of the R/T will be up to snuff by then

Status

i should be in for this. i dont know if ill be in the field but ill come up and hang out
    10.25 @131 SBE 5.9 360 turbo!!!

Check me out on YouTube - ThatTurboDakota

Quote Originally Posted by Cregger View Post
    i should be in for this. i dont know if ill be in the field but ill come up and hang out
    If you don't show up with the truck, you're letting the terrorists win...

- #1253 -

How do yall feel about possibly adding a "Work Horse" class award for this year? For those who DD and use these trucks as, well, trucks?

- #1253 -

Quote Originally Posted by MOPARS&FiREARMS_66 View Post
    How do yall feel about possibly adding a "Work Horse" class award for this year? For those who DD and use these trucks as, well, trucks?
    I like it. lol.

I'm hoping to get there this year!

99 BK RC R/T
    99 SY RC R/T
    98 IB RC R/T

Status
    Blog Entries

Thanks for speaking up Gents !

I will keep you posted on any updates .

In the meantime guys make sure to get on the Carlisle Events page and sign up with them !

Make sure to log in under the club in their drop down menu!!

Just call me George W

Might make it wont know for a few months went in 2010 and it was a blast hope I can do it again.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast