+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Temecula Tuesday's Dec 8 2015 Starts @ 6pm

Default Temecula Tuesday's Dec 8 2015 Starts @ 6pm

I have been to a couple of these shows hosted by The Local Car Scene. The last one filled up a few parking lots but I didn't seen any dakota's Ill be headed there with the kota this time. Just wanted to see if anyone would be interested or maybe already planning the trip. Its hosted at the pizza factory in the french valley area of temecula, pretty good pizza and beers of coarse Hope to see someone there!!

Status

If i were up and running i would be there! Thats a cool area.
    HI. I like beer, burnouts, and boobies...

Quote Originally Posted by dakrt23 View Post
    If i were up and running i would be there! Thats a cool area.
    Well, they usually have a meet every month. By the way beautiful truck would love to check it out one of these days. I saw a black regular cab headed south on the 15 by the border patrol station smashing and was wondering if it was u but I guess not. I dont see to many modded r/t's around here.

Status

When was that? i dont make it up that way with the truck too often but have been meaning to go to the Escondido cruise night on fridays as its one of the better shows around here from what I have heard. My truck is hard down for a while, bummed beyond belief. In 13 years I have never had it down for more than a month or two. This one is gonna be a whilleeee...

Appreciate the comments, definitely will have to meet up and Ill be happy to help in the future if you have any truck projects that require an extra pair of hands.

Kevin, don't bother driving up to Escondido. They only run it between April and September, so it's done for the year.

It was friday the 20th not many super clean black on black regular cabs are around but I guess at least two. I appreciate the offer and it definitely goes both ways.

Correction!!!!!

Location is the pizza factory off temecula parkway.
    Here is the flyer link...
    https://www.instagram.com/p/-ewMsjib...=localcarscene

Status

Oh yeah, I meant next year when I have a running truck and the show opens back up haha. I did want to go see the final night where they have the cacklefest, always wanted to see that.

We did that last year. It was pretty cool. I like the old nostalgia drag cars as compared to the new ones anyway. Why is you truck not running?

+ Reply to Thread