+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Anyone heard of BRC Aluminum Connecting rods?

AutoZone Perfomance Parts

Status

Quote Originally Posted by niebs View Post
    ... to each their own. Really not trying to get into an argument about it. Some believe they work, some don't, nothing wrong with that. On a stock motor, they will hardly see the forces they were built to see. Plenty ppl use them on the street and have been fine. and then again there's plenty of ppl that have had them break in half. It's definitely a possibility that one will come apart. I personally would use them, but I have used alum rods on a street truck before without issue, granted I didn't have it on the street for too long. I would email BRC and ask what these rods are rated for and if they are pre stretched or not.
    The correct answer is "No. Because race motor"

Mods - TB Spacer, Short Throw Dipstick, Performance Auto Zone Intake "0.30 over bore", R/T Cam, Performance Chip, Radiator Delete

Rev limiter? that's what valve springs are for!

Status

Default Aluminum rod brooks-65

I have 10 of these rods brand new and I have another 10 used and maybe another 6-8 new but out of the box. I have a lot more shit as well. Someone make me a offer for only the 10 brand new in a box don't say a number that is unfair you will be surprised what I throw in just because. I don't need any of this stuff to be honest I just came across it so someone is gonna be lucky I have cash app only. I got a lot of other shit you probably want as well I'll probably throw in like 6 rods for free and I have pistons as well call meat 7076712420 only if you got money now I can send you pictures as well and we can talk on the phone

Quote Originally Posted by Capone View Post
    I have 10 of these rods brand new and I have another 10 used and maybe another 6-8 new but out of the box. I have a lot more shit as well. Someone make me a offer for only the 10 brand new in a box don't say a number that is unfair you will be surprised what I throw in just because. I don't need any of this stuff to be honest I just came across it so someone is gonna be lucky I have cash app only. I got a lot of other shit you probably want as well I'll probably throw in like 6 rods for free and I have pistons as well call meat 7076712420 only if you got money now I can send you pictures as well and we can talk on the phone
    What other "stuff" you got?

Status

Quote Originally Posted by musky mike View Post
    What other "stuff" you got?
    Thats his first post here. Seems scammy to me. I woudlnt do anything unless cash hand to hand.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2