+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Div 5 Reps

OG DRTC

Status

Default Div 5 Reps

Posting this to try and get things changed. The current Div 5 Reps are not active and aren't doing anything for the division. I'm asking them to voluntarily step down if they can't dedicate the time to the Div and the DRTC that they need so someone else can step in who wants to.

Panty Dropper

Status

I average signing in to the forum about 4 days a week, I read the new posts, check admin forum- If I see something I feel I have an opinion to offer or suggest then I make a post- If I don't then I don't bother- I'm not here to ruffle feathers. The last two months I've literally been living on 3 hours of sleep a day trying to get the Dakota Re-model finished for SEMA- I have missed conference calls. but I have participated in votes when I seen them. If someone truly wants my spot- I'll continue to be here. That being said just from what I have seen the other rep in this Division has much less activity than I do. Also if there is so much in DIV that needs attention or action, Why is it that I have not had a single person from within the division contact me asking to be heard, or change this, or address that? I'm not going to suggest change just for myself- people within the division need to come to me with there questions and concerns so that I can address them, Otherwise It's like being a politician with no one to govern!
    Customized from head to toe. Truck Trend Magazine Favorite Show Truck From SEMA 2010, Featured in Truck Trend Mag Feb 2011, Feature Article CarAudio Mag and Featured in CarAudio Mag SEMA booth 2010. Truckin Magazine Full Feature issue 12, 2011 & Truckin Magazine Truck of the Year, Named 2012 Mopar Top Eliminator by Chrysler Corporation, Full feature and interview on Solo Films DVD Inspired Lifestyle. Sponsored by Memphis Car Audio, Tuff Stuff Performance, Taylor Wires, Viar Corp, Continental Tires, K&N, North Star Battery & Monzter MotorSports.

A Custom Truck is not created by how big your wallet is. It's the hands on effort you apply from your own ideas. Only then can it be called Custom-- Dynamic Installs

OG DRTC

Status

People are so used to not having anyone who is active they don't know to ask for it. There have been several items up for vote in the Exec board that other division reps have polled their divisions on for input that nothing was ever asked about in Div 5. You're right in that Justin is far less active. While I don't read every thread on here, I cant say I've seen more than a hand full of posts from you in the last several months. And nothing on the actual Div 5 section. Just because there isn't an active topic you feel the need to post in doesn't mean that you can't make a post in the Div section to try and get some activity going. Being a rep isn't about reacting to things, but being pro-active.

Marsh Madness

Status

I'm fairly new to this division so I haven't been in this thread long. But I have been watching Josh rebuild his truck over the past few weeks/months. And he is doing a hella job at it. So I believe that he still has the "bug" for these trucks. Now with his truck being used as a promo for a few large companies, his priorities are likely toward them currently bc he has the biggest show in the country he is attending in a week or so. But that is life. We all have obligations that take priority in our lives over this club. So it's ok.

Now as far as Justin is concerned. I don't know much about him. Other than I don't see much going on, as it seems most of you don't. So why don't doesn't Bryan take Justin's spot for the remainder of his term, then when elections come around then we reevaluate everything then.
    ~James
    ~James Marsh
    Marsh Madness Specialties

Speed Cost Money.
    How Fast Do You Want To Go???
    ~Graham Hill

...408 in the works...(waiting on me)

OG DRTC

Status

So coming up on a week now without a single reply from Justin. How long do we have to wait for anything to be done? One week should be plenty of time for a Div rep to have logged in and made some sort of attempt. Exec board, this is for all of you. This has been going on for over a year with no action, but yet several other Div Reps have been removed for no activity in that same time. Justin is my friend, but this isn't about being a friend, this is about the DRTC and Div 5.

OG DRTC

Status

bump, 10 days now...............................

OG DRTC

Status

So anything going to come if this? I was asked to create the thread by an Exec. Been long enough no that there should be no reason for the exec board to not take action.

+ Reply to Thread