+ Reply to Thread

Thread: How to remember the parts you order

Default How to remember the parts you order

If you own multiple vehicles and keep them for many years, it can be hard to remember when various maintenance and repair projects were completed. “I remember putting spark plugs in that truck fairly recently…” sometimes turns out to be new plugs installed ten years ago!

At RockAuto.com, it is easy to see when you bought new parts and what brands and part numbers you chose for your vehicles over the years. Just click “Log In or Create Account (Optional)” in the upper right corner of RockAuto.com.

Thank You,
    RockAuto.com

When was the part last purchased? Find out with a RockAuto Account.

Kathy Fisher of Performance TV and RockAuto's Tom Taylor discuss how, "I think I just replaced that part..." might actually turn out to be, "I replaced that part over 8 years ago." Click on "Log In or Create Account (Optional)" in the upper right corner of RockAuto.com to see your past auto parts orders.

https://youtu.be/fqhDJYwLmBM

I like free kittens

Status

How long does the system retain our order history via email address?
    --Tom
    **Photobucket can suck my nut**

I'm a douchebag

All orders associated with your email address will appear.
    Quote Originally Posted by Filthy Filbert View Post
    How long does the system retain our order history via email address?

I killed Goose

Status

My Wife keeps track of my parts ordering history.....and reminds me of it constantly

Thanks for being a supporting vendor! RockAuto.com is my always my first stop.

Project Maverick. I feel the need, the need for speed

I like free kittens

Status

I meant to specify 'if we don't have a rock auto login'. I don't have a login and have always just used the "remember me" feature with email and zip code to auto fill the fields at the checkout screen, and to pull up past order numbers. But I've noticed that when I request past order numbers, it only goes back 6 months or so, which can make it difficult when trying to set up a warranty return on parts that have a longer warranty period.

Just curious is all. No issues at the moment
    --Tom
    **Photobucket can suck my nut**

I'm a douchebag

AutoZone Perfomance Parts

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Filthy Filbert View Post
    I meant to specify 'if we don't have a rock auto login'. I don't have a login and have always just used the "remember me" feature with email and zip code to auto fill the fields at the checkout screen, and to pull up past order numbers. But I've noticed that when I request past order numbers, it only goes back 6 months or so, which can make it difficult when trying to set up a warranty return on parts that have a longer warranty period.

Just curious is all. No issues at the moment
    I believe it only tracks 6 months if you don't have an account, you'd just have to search your email inbox for the invoice.

Mods - TB Spacer, Short Throw Dipstick, Performance Auto Zone Intake "0.30 over bore", R/T Cam, Performance Chip, Radiator Delete

Rev limiter? that's what valve springs are for!

+ Reply to Thread