+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Fast Track Performance

Default Fast Track Performance

Hello all recently I acquired a 1998 R/t and I have slowly been going through the truck trying to find out all the mods done to it as it s a pretty extensive list and I purchased it from someone who had no idea what they had. One of the first things is that the motor is run by a Fast Classic ECU, but it is being run in concert with the factory ecu. the wiring from teh fast ECU goes into a metal box with the name FAST Track Performance on it this box then duplicates some of the outputs sends them to the factory ecu to keep it from popping any check engine lights, making the dash work keeping the factory AC and Cruise working. And i assume handling any transmission duties, Then a second set of wires goes straight from the FAST stand alone directly to the engine to run the injectors sensors etc.

I am curious if anyone know anything about this Fast Track Performance Box some of the long time members might know as i know the ECU itself was made in 2001? Anyway any help would be much appreciated!

Thanks

Lurker

Status

Quote Originally Posted by drftndakota View Post
    Hello all recently I acquired a 1998 R/t and I have slowly been going through the truck trying to find out all the mods done to it as it s a pretty extensive list and I purchased it from someone who had no idea what they had. One of the first things is that the motor is run by a Fast Classic ECU, but it is being run in concert with the factory ecu. the wiring from teh fast ECU goes into a metal box with the name FAST Track Performance on it this box then duplicates some of the outputs sends them to the factory ecu to keep it from popping any check engine lights, making the dash work keeping the factory AC and Cruise working. And i assume handling any transmission duties, Then a second set of wires goes straight from the FAST stand alone directly to the engine to run the injectors sensors etc.

I am curious if anyone know anything about this Fast Track Performance Box some of the long time members might know as i know the ECU itself was made in 2001? Anyway any help would be much appreciated!

Thanks
    More pics and details of the FAST and the truck please - welcome

Josh - 98 BLK RC - Mad Milkshake Maker
    Previous
    99 BLK RC - Mad Trash Hauler - sold
    99 DA RC - mad dak - Danno Stole it
    01 SLVR RC - mad sexy - retired - then died
    99 IB RC - mad RT - gone to heaven..

Former Certified member of the 11 Second NA RT Club

+ Reply to Thread