+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: CNC 4bbl linkage brackets & sensor harnesses

Default CNC 4bbl linkage brackets & sensor harnesses

So here is what some of you guys have been waiting for, a way to put a 4bbl tb on an m1. Here is the rendering after a few changes to the prototype.

These linkage brackets will be CNC laser cut and CNC bent out of 11ga stainless steel. The rear bracket is slotted to allow adjustability of tv cable. It will include stainless hardware to mount.

To make the tb as plug and play as possible I had custom TPS adapter harness made that reverses polarity as the GM TPS rotates opposite of the dodge. The iac harness is an extension harness as the iac is now at the front of the tb. So in short no cutting wires. The stock iac works by modding the mounting holes a tad and shaving the tip a tad on a bench grinder so it doesn't hang on the blades. I used an accel 1350 cfm billet tb for this project.

You will need to provide a carb spacer to get the TB off the fuel rails and an airhat spacer for the linkage to clear the airhat as it swings up now.

Price will be 99.99 shipped per assembly which includes main bracket, tv cable mounting bracket, stainless hardware and adapter/extension cables. We need 25 to get pricing on brackets and harnesses.

PayPal is sales@imotoconcepts.com .... Send as gift with "TB Bracket" in subject. INCLUDE SHIPPING ADDY!!!! Production in 2-3 weeks.

"The journey is more fun than the destination"

AutoZone Perfomance Parts

Status

I'll probably buy 2

Mods - TB Spacer, Short Throw Dipstick, Performance Auto Zone Intake "0.30 over bore", R/T Cam, Performance Chip, Radiator Delete

Rev limiter? that's what valve springs are for!

PayPal sent for the kit. Can't wait!

make it bigger STROKE IT

Status

Damn todd nice work like always if I still had a fuel injected truck I'd pick one up.

Forged 408 12.10 @ 111mph under the knife again

Status

As long as you're laser cutting 11ga stainless, you should consider making some ss E-clamps that won't corrode for Vortech superchargers (those three pieces that clamp the charger body to the volute). I'd be down for a set of those, cuz mine are ugly.
    BTW- how did you keep the accessory bracket shiny after polishing? Mine keeps turning white, and I haven't tried coating it with anything yet.

Status

Very nice work,
    is there any provision for the cruise cable?
    G-Man

Quote Originally Posted by G-Man View Post
    Very nice work,
    is there any provision for the cruise cable?
    G-Man
    Yes it is there. Right below the throttle cable provision

Status

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteRT View Post
    So here is what some of you guys have been waiting for, a way to put a 4bbl tb on an m1. Here is the rendering after a few changes to the prototype.

These linkage brackets will be CNC laser cut and CNC bent out of 11ga stainless steel. The rear bracket is slotted to allow adjustability of tv cable. It will include stainless hardware to mount.

To make the tb as plug and play as possible I had custom TPS adapter harness made that reverses polarity as the GM TPS rotates opposite of the dodge. The iac harness is an extension harness as the iac is now at the front of the tb. So in short no cutting wires. The stock iac works by modding the mounting holes a tad and shaving the tip a tad on a bench grinder so it doesn't hang on the blades. I used an accel 1350 cfm billet tb for this project.

You will need to provide a carb spacer to get the TB off the fuel rails and an airhat spacer for the linkage to clear the airhat as it swings up now.

Price will be 99.99 shipped per assembly which includes main bracket, tv cable mounting bracket, stainless hardware and adapter/extension cables. We need 25 to get pricing on brackets and harnesses.

PayPal is sales@imotoconcepts.com .... Send as gift with "TB Bracket" in subject. INCLUDE SHIPPING ADDY!!!! Production in 2-3 weeks.
    Not understanding this Todd, $99.99 total cost, but we still need 25 sets for pricing?

Mods - TB Spacer, Short Throw Dipstick, Performance Auto Zone Intake "0.30 over bore", R/T Cam, Performance Chip, Radiator Delete

Quote Originally Posted by Osee View Post
    Not understanding this Todd, $99.99 total cost, but we still need 25 sets for pricing?
    Yes ..... I think we should get there.

Status

Money Sent!
    - Josh

2000 Solar Yellow R/T - Cam Only Truck
    1987 Buick Regal T-Type - WE4 and Blackout
    2008 GMC 1500 Quad Cab
    1989 Jeep YJ - Real Jeeps have Square Headlights
    1971 Buick Skylark - LS SWAP THE WORLD

bump - these are going to print soon - if you want one now is the time

Status

Money sent.

Status

Sent funds for 2

Still available?

Yes

Thank you. Money sent.

Damn forgot to send my address. Do I post it here or in a pm?

Under Construction..Again

Status

Todd,

Those 1" spacers on both sides, carb and airhat?

Barry

Status

If anyone buys an extra one of these kits and doesnt need it ill buy it
    410, 10.3 comp pistons, P&P Eddies, 254 cam, 30lb injectors, sct tuner, 3800 viper stall, 4:56 yukon gears, hotchkis tvs, m1 4brrl, 58mm f&b tb, 1.7 rr, electric fan, jm longtube headers, B&M hammer shifter, Cope Racing Trans, Viper Brakes, SRT8 Seats, nx wet kit(100 shot)
    best time 11.32 @ 118 1.59 60' on spray(old motor). 11.76@115 n/a(new motor)
    DD 07 SRT8 Charger 12.55@112

I bought more than one LOL

Is this still going?

Quote Originally Posted by 99WhiteD View Post
    Is this still going?
    Sure I will trade you for pullies??

Status

Todd, got mine yesterday for my jeep, really nice looking piece.

I looked at Accel website and the throttle body you have in the pictures is not made anymore and has been revised somewhat might not matter. I was looking at getting a FAST/Accufab 4150. I just dont need any more paper weights laying around. Any reason you think that an Accufab would not work fitment or linkage wise? I always run accufab stuff on my mustangs and it's always great.

Without having one in hand I don't know. Theoretically it should work but depends how bulky the linkage is I guess. And the style tb I have is the current one. The other pics are old I guess but I ordered this brand new less than 5 months ago.

whiteRT did you get my shipping info? Just curious cause I haven't heard anything back. Thank you.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast