+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Mopars in the Park Nov. 7th Tulsa, OK

Status

Default Mopars in the Park Nov. 7th Tulsa, OK

I've been attending this show since 2006. It's always a good time. I already have a small group of SRT4s locked in to show up. I'd really like to see more Dakotas. Typically we only have 3 or 4 Dakotas present. I usually head up the night before and get a room at the Best Western down the street from the track. They give a discounted "racer rate". You can find more info about it here: http://www.tulsaracewaypark.com/events

If you have any questions for me, feel free to hit me up.
    2004 SRT4 Moar Pah Coming DD
    2002 Dakota R/T 12.376@110.84

"Is there any way to make this easier? I'm way confused now. I just tried to post a video, but instead I got my dick caught in the ceiling fan" Wyotech_Cuda440

Marsh Madness

Status

Only 6 hours. That's do-able. There a flier or anything for this show. Didn't see much on that website.
    ~James Marsh
    Marsh Madness Specialties

Speed Cost Money.
    How Fast Do You Want To Go???
    ~Graham Hill

...408 in the works...(waiting on me)

Status

I'll see if I can find one. It would be awesome if you could make it. I should have a couple local guys with me as well.

"Is there any way to make this easier? I'm way confused now. I just tried to post a video, but instead I got my dick caught in the ceiling fan" Wyotech_Cuda440

Panty Dropper

Status

I would but I'll still be driving back from SEMA- Maybe next year
    Customized from head to toe. Truck Trend Magazine Favorite Show Truck From SEMA 2010, Featured in Truck Trend Mag Feb 2011, Feature Article CarAudio Mag and Featured in CarAudio Mag SEMA booth 2010. Truckin Magazine Full Feature issue 12, 2011 & Truckin Magazine Truck of the Year, Named 2012 Mopar Top Eliminator by Chrysler Corporation, Full feature and interview on Solo Films DVD Inspired Lifestyle. Sponsored by Memphis Car Audio, Tuff Stuff Performance, Taylor Wires, Viar Corp, Continental Tires, K&N, North Star Battery & Monzter MotorSports.

A Custom Truck is not created by how big your wallet is. It's the hands on effort you apply from your own ideas. Only then can it be called Custom-- Dynamic Installs

Marsh Madness

Status

Quote Originally Posted by 1LoudRT View Post
    I would but I'll still be driving back from SEMA- Maybe next year
    Perfect, the truck will still be loaded in the hauler. So stop in and unload it for a bit and have a beer with us.
    ~James Marsh
    Marsh Madness Specialties

Speed Cost Money.
    How Fast Do You Want To Go???
    ~Graham Hill

...408 in the works...(waiting on me)

Panty Dropper

Status

I'd love to but I doubt I'll hit the Tulsa area till late Sunday
    Customized from head to toe. Truck Trend Magazine Favorite Show Truck From SEMA 2010, Featured in Truck Trend Mag Feb 2011, Feature Article CarAudio Mag and Featured in CarAudio Mag SEMA booth 2010. Truckin Magazine Full Feature issue 12, 2011 & Truckin Magazine Truck of the Year, Named 2012 Mopar Top Eliminator by Chrysler Corporation, Full feature and interview on Solo Films DVD Inspired Lifestyle. Sponsored by Memphis Car Audio, Tuff Stuff Performance, Taylor Wires, Viar Corp, Continental Tires, K&N, North Star Battery & Monzter MotorSports.

A Custom Truck is not created by how big your wallet is. It's the hands on effort you apply from your own ideas. Only then can it be called Custom-- Dynamic Installs

Status

I have been told that this may be the last one. The track was sold to some industrial company a few years ago. But then again, we thought 2013 was going to be the last one. If anyone is able to come through, give me a call that Friday. 405-863-4005

+ Reply to Thread