Status

Default Neon SRT4 seats

2005 Neon SRT4 front and rear seats.

Condition is used.
    Location is Hubert NC
    We can ship from our shop on a pallet.

Asking 250.00 OBO
    Cost does not include shipping.

DSC_7920 - Copy.JPGDSC_7918 - Copy.JPGneon seats.jpgDSC_7921 - Copy.JPGDSC_7927.jpgDSC_7928.JPG
    Last edited by huskerrt79; 09-29-2015 at 04:16 PM.
    Sales Manager at Majestic Motorsports

712 rwhp, 650 rwtq 2009 Pontiac G8

Best Run in Dak: 10.89 @ 126.79
    DRTC Member #1092

Shoo Shoo Retarded Flu !!

Status

I want them, PM me. We'll figure shipping out later. These are going in the yellow ram. Could you please get a better pic of the diver's side ? I want to see how bad the cracking is. You can even keep the rears to make more $. I have no use for them
    "the vast majority of the people on this website are such tight asses that they could probably squeeze out diamonds - but they'd never spend the money to buy the coal' - Steve F. 2012

"Don't be obsessed with your desires Danny. The Zen philosopher Basho once wrote, "A flute with no holes is not a flute, and a doughnut with no hole is a Danish" - Ty Webb, 1980

Uncle Tommy

Status

Man, i've been looking for a pair of those too. I was cutting the grass yesterday when these posted, and i was away from my computer last night at prison ministry when Don jumped in. Good find brother!

Status

he hasn't contacted me yet you may not be outta luck just yet
    "the vast majority of the people on this website are such tight asses that they could probably squeeze out diamonds - but they'd never spend the money to buy the coal' - Steve F. 2012

"Don't be obsessed with your desires Danny. The Zen philosopher Basho once wrote, "A flute with no holes is not a flute, and a doughnut with no hole is a Danish" - Ty Webb, 1980

Status

i got ahold of J and he will be contacting you shortly don
    1999 solar fire reboot
    Gas-Beat-Repeat

Majestic Motorsports

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Hugh Jassole View Post
    I want them, PM me. We'll figure shipping out later. These are going in the yellow ram. Could you please get a better pic of the diver's side ? I want to see how bad the cracking is. You can even keep the rears to make more $. I have no use for them
    Quote Originally Posted by clrwatrtomsrt View Post
    Man, i've been looking for a pair of those too. I was cutting the grass yesterday when these posted, and i was away from my computer last night at prison ministry when Don jumped in. Good find brother!
    Im trying to PM but i have to erase some old PMs first. Give me a few..
    Sales Manager at Majestic Motorsports

712 rwhp, 650 rwtq 2009 Pontiac G8

Best Run in Dak: 10.89 @ 126.79
    DRTC Member #1092

Red trucks are faster

Status

Dibbs......
    Your problem isn't the problem. Your reaction is the problem.

http://www.dakotart.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=14597&dateline=143749  2005

Status

Quote Originally Posted by clrwatrtomsrt View Post

You're up. I was hoping the driver side was a bit cleaner. That cracking seems to be an issue with every set I've found. Except for the set in my R/T. Those would've gone in the ram.

HSKRRT79, thank you very much for the extra pix. You'll have no issue selling those. I'm just a picky SOB

Status

curious, did these ever sell ?

Uncle Tommy

Status

I passed on them Don.
    I ended up with a pair of dark grey leather power seats out of an 06 charger. got 'em for 250 for the pair. found them locally too.
    Hope your recovery is progressing well.
    tom

Status

I had to ask. I found new seat covers for them, but the guy wanted 2x what the seats would've cost. That starts getting into Sparco/Bride/Corbeau territory.

As for recovery, I'm going stir crazy sitting in the house. I feel like I want to go back to work now, but it's way too early. Thanks for asking

Status

I passed on these too don, J checked on shipping for me and he said $150 to ship them from NC to OH
    1999 solar fire reboot
    Gas-Beat-Repeat

Status

I found a nice set on Ebay today for 475. I dunno, it was a cheap easy upgrade when I did them in my R/T. I think I paid 350 shipped and they were very clean. I guess the supply is drying up. I hate to spend big bucks on the daily driver, you know they're going to get worn out, like the stockers are now.

Uncle Tommy

Status

i picked up my charger seats today. Cleaned them up a little and tested them. They are very nice. i'm interested in how anyone who has these seats mounted them. I'm thinking some 1 1/2" angle for the front mounts but i'm uncertain about the back mounts as i haven't had my stock seats out yet to compare and measure.
    Any pics, ideas or suggestions?
    tom

Status

i grabbed a set of srt-4 2005 commemorative seats for $250 from my junk yard, need cleaned on but a nice find!
    1999 solar fire reboot
    Gas-Beat-Repeat

+ Reply to Thread