+ Reply to Thread

Thread: New electric fan and shroud kit

Default New electric fan and shroud kit

We had heard that there were some issues with a couple of fans that were installed in our shroud kits. We have replaced the fans with a 16" Flexalite 2750 cfm fan. If there are any members that have a fan shroud kit that has an older 19 GC fan that is causing problems please don't hesitate to contact us.

Enough Show, Need More Go

Status

What are the issues Chris? Also why the downgrade from a 4000cfm fan to a 2750? Could cause issues?
    1998 Silver RC SLT - Hughes 2.02 Heads, Mopar M1 4bbl Intake, Mopar 4bbl TB, 230/236 .515/.515 on a 110, 1.6 Roller Rockers, 4.10's, Spintech Headers, 3" Duals, X Pipe, Chambered Mufflers, 4/4 Drop, 727 Full Manual w/Transbrake, PTC 4500 Stall

12.90 at 104mph

Quote Originally Posted by KyleDedrick View Post
    What are the issues Chris? Also why the downgrade from a 4000cfm fan to a 2750? Could cause issues?
    The fans were not lasting and not flowing anywhere near what they were supposed to. I would say an upgrade because I think that 4000 cfm rating was simply pulled from the sky. Even the original mopar GC fans don't seem to move as much as this fan rated for less airflow.

Still got one there for me? (Steve from MN)

Steve - 1999 Flame Red RC R/T-56
    Comp Cams | F&B | Mopar | Spintech | SCT | Hotchkis

+ Reply to Thread