+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Anyone want to share a room at Nationals?

Got Beer?

Status

Default Anyone want to share a room at Nationals?

Looking to split the room from Friday until Monday.
    2003 Dakota R/T
    Hibernation
    Previous Best
    10.77@124

*Disclaimer - All suggestions given for performance modifications is assuming that you live close or at Sea Level

DRTC Member #1146

Status

Should be a good deal for whoever does it, if my memory is correct, what I've been told says he won't take up much of the room lol

Just busting your balls dave, looking foward to meeting you

2002 Flame Red RC R/T
    272 RWHP 315 ft/lb TQ
    218/226 Comp Cam, Stage 1 Ported EQ Heads, PRW 1.6 Roller Rockers, PIE Custom Tune, Full spintech exhaust with 3" side exit, 52mm Holley, Ported Kegger, Viper E-Fan, Powerdemon Trans, Hotchkis Springs, Leafs and Sway Bars, R/T 20's, Gen 3 viper seats, Custom "Rejected" State Inspection Sticker
    Plenty More to come

Got Beer?

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Friggin' R/T View Post
    Should be a good deal for whoever does it, if my memory is correct, what I've been told says he won't take up much of the room lol

Just busting your balls dave, looking foward to meeting you
    haha, that is true, although my belly is getting bigger. We met before by the way. At the go karts in NJ. That was a good time.
    2003 Dakota R/T
    Hibernation
    Previous Best
    10.77@124

*Disclaimer - All suggestions given for performance modifications is assuming that you live close or at Sea Level

DRTC Member #1146

Status

Oh yea! I remember now, I think that was the first kart day when I shit the bed. I don't think you were at the second one where I won overall and whooped all the old fart asses lol

2002 Flame Red RC R/T
    272 RWHP 315 ft/lb TQ
    218/226 Comp Cam, Stage 1 Ported EQ Heads, PRW 1.6 Roller Rockers, PIE Custom Tune, Full spintech exhaust with 3" side exit, 52mm Holley, Ported Kegger, Viper E-Fan, Powerdemon Trans, Hotchkis Springs, Leafs and Sway Bars, R/T 20's, Gen 3 viper seats, Custom "Rejected" State Inspection Sticker
    Plenty More to come

Got Beer?

Status

Oh yea! I remember now, I think that was the first kart day when I shit the bed. I don't think you were at the second one where I won overall and whooped all the old fart asses lol
    I think you were the only one there for the 2nd one, haha.
    2003 Dakota R/T
    Hibernation
    Previous Best
    10.77@124

Shoo Shoo Retarded Flu !!

Status

I changed all the locks on the house, your keys no longer work.
    "the vast majority of the people on this website are such tight asses that they could probably squeeze out diamonds - but they'd never spend the money to buy the coal' - Steve F. 2012

"Don't be obsessed with your desires Danny. The Zen philosopher Basho once wrote, "A flute with no holes is not a flute, and a doughnut with no hole is a Danish" - Ty Webb, 1980

Got Beer?

Status

Ok, someone let me use their floor and shower. The Army issued me some nice shit.
    2003 Dakota R/T
    Hibernation
    Previous Best
    10.77@124

Got Beer?

Status

Anyone?
    2003 Dakota R/T
    Hibernation
    Previous Best
    10.77@124

I like free kittens

Status

If I was going I'd bunk with ya! Having just gone back to school to get a REAL engineering degree with my post 9/11 GI bill, and being a non-working, full time student, I'm both swamped with homework as I try to remember how to do calculus with trig, and strapped for cash.
    --Tom
    **Photobucket can suck my nut**

I'm a douchebag

Got Beer?

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Filthy Filbert View Post
    If I was going I'd bunk with ya! Having just gone back to school to get a REAL engineering degree with my post 9/11 GI bill, and being a non-working, full time student, I'm both swamped with homework as I try to remember how to do calculus with trig, and strapped for cash.
    Looks like I might be getting a room all to myself, haha.
    2003 Dakota R/T
    Hibernation
    Previous Best
    10.77@124

+ Reply to Thread