+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Wtfu

Status

Default Wtfu

Wake The Fuck Up!

It's too damn quiet these days. HOW the hell has everyone been.

FWIW: Looks like I'll be going back overseas soon. Boeing ain't all it' cracked up to be after the Union let them pass away the benefits.

On a better note it has been some good bike riding weather. Wish I had more free time off to explore and enjoy the area.
    Tha DakFink: 1999 Solar Yellow R/Three 468cui, W9-RP heads, Twin 76mm Turbos, Powerglide Trans. , Bob's Fab Shop 25.3 SFI Chassis for 10.5W racing .
    (Still in the Fab Shop)

Hot rodder rule of thumb....every $1 invested in head flow is roughly worth $3 in the short block

Black Pearl

Status
    If you haven't lived for something, you'll die for nothing.

I like free kittens

Status

Whu'dup!

What you working on for Boeing? I think we've chatted before...I just left Honeywell Aerospace, aircraft lighting division. You guys were our #1 customer. I was on new product development for them, working 7 days a week to perfect the entire exterior lighting system for the KC-46 aka 767 with a boom on the ass to deliver gas
    --Tom
    **Photobucket can suck my nut**

I'm a douchebag

Status

Quote Originally Posted by ScojoDak View Post
    LOL Gobble Gobble! I DO FEEL Like a TURKEY SOME SAYS.
    Tha DakFink: 1999 Solar Yellow R/Three 468cui, W9-RP heads, Twin 76mm Turbos, Powerglide Trans. , Bob's Fab Shop 25.3 SFI Chassis for 10.5W racing .
    (Still in the Fab Shop)

Hot rodder rule of thumb....every $1 invested in head flow is roughly worth $3 in the short block

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Filthy Filbert View Post
    Whu'dup!

What you working on for Boeing? I think we've chatted before...I just left Honeywell Aerospace, aircraft lighting division. You guys were our #1 customer. I was on new product development for them, working 7 days a week to perfect the entire exterior lighting system for the KC-46 aka 767 with a boom on the ass to deliver gas
    I think we have talked a few times a whole back.

I work on the 737-Max Functional Test crew. STARTED last Sept on the 737 NG line as a Functional Test tech.

Yeah apparently Boeing just took it in the shorts with $320+Million in rework on the KC46 because the boom didn't work out as planned

Where are you headed now for work? I'm going back overseas. BUT to Africa this time.
    (Still in the Fab Shop)

+ Reply to Thread