+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Wheel cleaner everyone should try

Shoo Shoo Retarded Flu !!

Status

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteRT View Post
    Ahhh yes those were the biggest bitch ever to make.
    Thinking about putting them on my bright yellow ram ,and making it a phantom R/T. I know, there's that whole poser argument. But, considering my build, my ram can outrun a current Ram R/T....and more cam is coming soon. So.....
    "the vast majority of the people on this website are such tight asses that they could probably squeeze out diamonds - but they'd never spend the money to buy the coal' - Steve F. 2012

"Don't be obsessed with your desires Danny. The Zen philosopher Basho once wrote, "A flute with no holes is not a flute, and a doughnut with no hole is a Danish" - Ty Webb, 1980

Status

Quote Originally Posted by scatpackdal View Post

Sonax Wheel Cleaner Plus

Garden hose water pressure and I don't even have to touch the wheels, which is something with the amount of brake dust BMWs make. Even easily cleans the inner wheel.
    Where do you get that stuff. That would be great for my SRT Ram wheels
    "the vast majority of the people on this website are such tight asses that they could probably squeeze out diamonds - but they'd never spend the money to buy the coal' - Steve F. 2012

"Don't be obsessed with your desires Danny. The Zen philosopher Basho once wrote, "A flute with no holes is not a flute, and a doughnut with no hole is a Danish" - Ty Webb, 1980

Accumulating parts...

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Hugh Jassole View Post
    I think I've seen it on Autogeek.net
    12.10@106@Famoso Raceway

Pumpkin Truck Driver

Status

Amazon is where I typically buy since I have a Prime membership.

http://www.amazon.com/Sonax-230241-W.../dp/B00KS5JJ4A

It's not cheap... the Full Effect is a less concentrated version and is cheaper if you please. I've used both and the incremental cost is worth it if you don't want to spend time scrubbing your wheels.
    -John

old car, old Jeeps, old truck, new F30

Status

thanks for the info

Status

Yeah since I am not in the hospital no urgency I guess - I am just gonna schedule another appt, if need be I will switch doctors.
    I found out yesterday that I have to get a cardiac catheterization done on Sept. 9th. Had what I though was reflux from hell, or a heart scare, earlier in the month. Went to the ER and everything. I went to get a 2nd opinion, to my old care facility and found out that I've been walking around with a 60% blockage in one of my arteries since 2007. Nobody ever said a thing to me, but when they checked my records, there it was. I had similar incident back then and it was diagnosed as an aeortic spasm, due to drinking a shit load of red bull within a short period of time. Well, that was wrong. So now they're going to do the cath, and insert a stent if the blockage has gotten any worse. I was deadlifting in the gym when it happened a couple of weeks ago. I kept right on training and brushed it off. Kind of disconcerting, now that I know the whole story. That being said, I DID train right through a heart attack. That's kind of cool in a warped way. You hear anything yet ?

I found out yesterday that I have to get a cardiac catheterization done on Sept. 9th. Had what I though was reflux from hell, or a heart scare, earlier in the month. Went to the ER and everything. I went to get a 2nd opinion, to my old care facility and found out that I've been walking around with a 60% blockage in one of my arteries since 2007. Nobody ever said a thing to me, but when they checked my records, there it was. I had similar incident back then and it was diagnosed as an aeortic spasm, due to drinking a shit load of red bull within a short period of time. Well, that was wrong. So now they're going to do the cath, and insert a stent if the blockage has gotten any worse. I was deadlifting in the gym when it happened a couple of weeks ago. I kept right on training and brushed it off. Kind of disconcerting, now that I know the whole story. That being said, I DID train right through a heart attack. That's kind of cool in a warped way. You hear anything yet ?
    I was having a different pain last night in my back. It would come and go but it was decent pain. I was like WTF now. Well long story short I went to doctor today and got all kinds of blood tests and during my urine test I felt a burn like never before and in the urine sample was a kidney stone. Dafuq? Anything else? And I will get results of this round of tests in the next few days, I insisted on a full panel of tests this time around. 4 viles of blood later maybe will get some more answers.

Good luck with the surgery!

"The journey is more fun than the destination"

Status

I was having a different pain last night in my back. It would come and go but it was decent pain. I was like WTF now. Well long story short I went to doctor today and got all kinds of blood tests and during my urine test I felt a burn like never before and in the urine sample was a kidney stone. Dafuq? Anything else? And I will get results of this round of tests in the next few days, I insisted on a full panel of tests this time around. 4 viles of blood later maybe will get some more answers.

Good luck with the surgery!

That would be great if that's all it turns out to be. But how often are things that simple ? Hope you get good news. Stay on them !

Black Pearl

Status

I found out yesterday that I have to get a cardiac catheterization done on Sept. 9th.
    Good luck with that bro. Keep your hands off the sexy nurses
    If you haven't lived for something, you'll die for nothing.

Black Pearl

Status

I was having a different pain last night in my back.
    Hope all goes well with you too.
    If you haven't lived for something, you'll die for nothing.

Status

Quote Originally Posted by ScojoDak View Post
    Good luck with that bro. Keep your hands off the sexy nurses
    thanks man.

v14 Mopar Mullet

Status

I'm glad Don is getting answers on his problem, but geeze Todd I'd like for you to get some too.

Status

yeah, and Todd's is potentially more dangerous too. Get off your ass Todd, keep hounding them until you get answers !

Yeah complaining all I can ..... Got urine and blood tests done and some ultrasounds scheduled

"The journey is more fun than the destination"

Status

Good Luck

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2