+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Chrysler power classic. 15-17 may

Status

Default Chrysler power classic. 15-17 may

Will have sons R/T out there. Also 68 dart Car hasn't been to track in 16 yrs. been goin over it to make sure it is safe to run.almost everything new in 99. Has been sitting long time.camping too. Like at norwalk. The members here helped my son tremendously last year. Drag radials helped more than i thought they would We got side bet on who is fastest. Dart was back in the day. But i think it has lost a few horses over the years. Doesn't seem as strong. Gonna be close.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Status

That should be fun! Father/Son shoot-out! I need to get with my son to do that! I know I'm faster, but doing brackets would even us out. :-)
    99 DA CC R/T
    13.97@100 w/modded kegger & ported TB
    12.96 @103
    10:8-1 .30 over forged bottom end
    R/T ported heads
    Detroit locker 4:56 gears
    Built 46RE MSaine 3500 stall Ultra Billet
    http://imgur.com/a/lOVuZ

Status

Oh chit, i started something. Dak ran 15.1 out the box.son said it not runnin. Dart popped 14.2 1st time out after 16 yrs. son had issues all weekend. Rain limited time trails. Dart 2nd run 13.7. Eliminations sunday no time trials rain. Dialed 13.8 ran 13.6 got lucky other guy red lighted Ran back to staging lanes to watch son being pushed out of staging lanes. Water bypass hose was leaking. He mad as hell. Well rain caused them to cancel rest of event. I got my entry fee back. Son went home put the rt back in garage. 3hours later he got the whole top end off the motor. Started ranting about heads m1 intake roller rockers. Stripping all unneeded weight out of truck. He said somethin about 12s by the nats. Me , after sleeping on ground all weekend i was cranky, hell i am 50.could you at least have made this mess in your own garage! Maybe i can start a build page.

Status

Motor was still warm from track
    Attached Images Attached Images

+ Reply to Thread