+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Roll call...

DRTC #149

Status

I work at the Dodge store there on 116th, so I am pretty easy to find. Jim Hughes, who is another long time NW RT guy works at the Volvo store there as well. He has a Red RC 408 SC truck.... absolutely gorgeous truck. And Kenny ( Dakfink ) just moved to Issaquah from Texas ( Talk about culture shock! LOL ) anyway there are quite a few of us around.

I will post up here next time we are getting a group together. We do that from time to time and work on trucks, generally BS, and get to know everyone.

Yell at me if you have any questions. My nickname SHOULD be Mr Answer Man.. lol

99 DA RC To Be Discovered AKA Smokey
    98 DA CC 11.59@118 AKA Barney

[Duner] : I was afraid I was going to go too fast and scare myself. Lucky for me - the DA rose up to save me.

[Kotta390] : Oh that's right! Well FML.....Looks like I am getting shafted because of my bore size

[BlakDak71] : I don't run oil, I run a special blend consisting of Hellman's mayo and the tears of a pregnant mermaid

[Kotta390] : My electric water pump puts out too much fuel at idle and is not a variable pump which makes it overheat in the summer at idle if I sit too long

[KotaRT] : Ed, you can have cake, as long as I get something in return

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    I work at the Dodge store there on 116th, so I am pretty easy to find. Jim Hughes, who is another long time NW RT guy works at the Volvo store there as well. He has a Red RC 408 SC truck.... absolutely gorgeous truck. And Kenny ( Dakfink ) just moved to Issaquah from Texas ( Talk about culture shock! LOL ) anyway there are quite a few of us around.

I will post up here next time we are getting a group together. We do that from time to time and work on trucks, generally BS, and get to know everyone.

We've been over this! It's DakYoda!
    2004 SRT4 Moar Pah Coming DD
    2002 Dakota R/T 12.376@110.84

"Is there any way to make this easier? I'm way confused now. I just tried to post a video, but instead I got my dick caught in the ceiling fan" Wyotech_Cuda440

Black Beauty

Status

Hey! Im apart of the meet taking place this summer NW Canada land. Chad, Trevor, Nick and myself so far.
    53mm TB, M1, Spintech Mids/Exhaust, Full Hotchkis TVS and 20" Reps... More to come.

Instagram https://instagram.com/canadian_rt/
    2014 Ram 5.7 - DD
    01 Dakota R/T - Casually Driven
    90 Ram 318 - Show Truck

Oh fantastic! I just work up the hill at Expedia. I'll be at both stores this week. The xc70 needs from end work done on Thurs and ill be at the dodge parts counter to order some bolts for my fog brackets.
    KingBC
    2001 Silver R/T CC | SCT by hemifever | Old Skewl K&N | Pacesetter/Flowmaster Exhaust

DRTC #149

Status

Quote Originally Posted by KingBC View Post
    Oh fantastic! I just work up the hill at Expedia. I'll be at both stores this week. The xc70 needs from end work done on Thurs and ill be at the dodge parts counter to order some bolts for my fog brackets.
    Nice.

I don't work at the main counter. I am in my own little cave down the street a bit... lol.

[Duner] : I was afraid I was going to go too fast and scare myself. Lucky for me - the DA rose up to save me.

[Kotta390] : Oh that's right! Well FML.....Looks like I am getting shafted because of my bore size

[BlakDak71] : I don't run oil, I run a special blend consisting of Hellman's mayo and the tears of a pregnant mermaid

[Kotta390] : My electric water pump puts out too much fuel at idle and is not a variable pump which makes it overheat in the summer at idle if I sit too long

DRTC #149

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Connery23 View Post
    Hey! Im apart of the meet taking place this summer NW Canada land. Chad, Trevor, Nick and myself so far.
    When is that going to be? I am going to be up in the Edmonton area the week of July 19th....

Haven't been on much lately but still around.
    408, HiPoTek, FRP Tuning, Martin Saine 46re
    12.33 @ 110
    2018 Renegade Raceway Summit Series Sportsman Champion

Status

Fortunate for you, you have a life! What night/s do you race, Mike? Friday or Saturday? I want to get down there to make some runs.

Quote Originally Posted by mikset View Post
    Haven't been on much lately but still around.
    99 DA CC R/T
    13.97@100 w/modded kegger & ported TB
    12.96 @103
    10:8-1 .30 over forged bottom end
    R/T ported heads
    Detroit locker 4:56 gears
    Built 46RE MSaine 3500 stall Ultra Billet
    http://imgur.com/a/lOVuZ

Quote Originally Posted by 99dart View Post
    Fortunate for you, you have a life! What night/s do you race, Mike? Friday or Saturday? I want to get down there to make some runs.

Pat, I haven't been racing, dealing with a few issues with the truck. Hopefully be back out there very soon. Let me know when you decide to head this way.
    408, HiPoTek, FRP Tuning, Martin Saine 46re
    12.33 @ 110
    2018 Renegade Raceway Summit Series Sportsman Champion

Status

I just picked up a 3800 stall, can't wait till it gets here and get it installed

Status

Quote Originally Posted by blackknight View Post
    I just picked up a 3800 stall, can't wait till it gets here and get it installed
    I'd be lying if I said you won't like it.
    2004 SRT4 Moar Pah Coming DD
    2002 Dakota R/T 12.376@110.84

"Is there any way to make this easier? I'm way confused now. I just tried to post a video, but instead I got my dick caught in the ceiling fan" Wyotech_Cuda440

Status

harder launches!

Status

When is that going to be? I am going to be up in the Edmonton area the week of July 19th....
    their date is aug 21 dan

Turtle of the NW

Status

Havent logged in for alooooong time but i check in from time to time.

13.383@104.35

Here! Present!

Status

So, are you's guys regulars here? We need to have a GTG sometime. Maybe meet at Bremerton raceway one weekend this spring/summer.
    99 DA CC R/T
    13.97@100 w/modded kegger & ported TB
    12.96 @103
    10:8-1 .30 over forged bottom end
    R/T ported heads
    Detroit locker 4:56 gears
    Built 46RE MSaine 3500 stall Ultra Billet
    http://imgur.com/a/lOVuZ

Under Construction..Again

Status

Quote Originally Posted by BlueCC00RT View Post
    Havent logged in for alooooong time but i check in from time to time.
    Holy Chit! You're still alive, how you doing?

Turtle of the NW

Status

Im doing good! I cant even remember the last time i saw you guys. Funny but not so funny is your truck was on stands last time too but it was cause of the tree. How long ago was that? Hopefully ill catch up with you guys at the next joyride or something. Im about to put my truck on stands for a few i have a Paxton novi 2k to put on it and mill out a new plate for the tensioner, recoat the headers and do a few other things that ive neglected to do for awhile. Ill be stuck in the commuter for a bit. You sill live same place down south? Same job still travelling all over?

13.383@104.35

Status

Yeah I still have the same job with lots of traveling. Not as much in the airport though which is great. That is the economy talking though, not territory reduction. Still here in the South, same place.

Put it on stands about a year and a half ago when I started getting smoke pouring out the valve covers. Still ran good, but the signs were clear. So I decided to stroke and turbo it, still building all the hot side tubes.

Lurker

Status

Quote Originally Posted by 6speedrt View Post
    Yeah I still have the same job with lots of traveling. Not as much in the airport though which is great. That is the economy talking though, not territory reduction. Still here in the South, same place.

Put it on stands about a year and a half ago when I started getting smoke pouring out the valve covers. Still ran good, but the signs were clear. So I decided to stroke and turbo it, still building all the hot side tubes.
    Side note - did you sell your supercharger setup??

Josh - 98 BLK RC - Mad Milkshake Maker
    Previous
    99 BLK RC - Mad Trash Hauler - sold
    99 DA RC - mad dak - Danno Stole it
    01 SLVR RC - mad sexy - retired - then died
    99 IB RC - mad RT - gone to heaven..

Former Certified member of the 11 Second NA RT Club

Status

Quote Originally Posted by madboy View Post
    Side note - did you sell your supercharger setup??
    Yes, that's the only thing I have sold so far. I am going to be selling a lot once I get everything fabed up. Have an extra 4bbl M1, 58mm tb, spintech headers and dual 3" exhaust, lots of other stuff.

Lurker

Status

Quote Originally Posted by 6speedrt View Post
    Yes, that's the only thing I have sold so far. I am going to be selling a lot once I get everything fabed up. Have an extra 4bbl M1, 58mm tb, spintech headers and dual 3" exhaust, lots of other stuff.
    Give me a heads up when you are ready

Josh - 98 BLK RC - Mad Milkshake Maker
    Previous
    99 BLK RC - Mad Trash Hauler - sold
    99 DA RC - mad dak - Danno Stole it
    01 SLVR RC - mad sexy - retired - then died
    99 IB RC - mad RT - gone to heaven..

Former Certified member of the 11 Second NA RT Club

Status

Quote Originally Posted by madboy View Post
    Give me a heads up when you are ready
    I will, be nice not to ship anything. Already have dibbs on the TB and M1 though.

Bremerton speedway opens for test and tune next month

Status

I will be moving to Tacoma in 2 months.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast