+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Roll call...

DRTC #149

Status

Default Roll call...

Aight,

Time for everyone that's lurking and or actively participating to speak up and let us know you are here! We have a couple of old/new guys that have recently moved into the area, and we were thinking a Div 6 get together would be a good plan.

Some of our Canadian brethren were also thinking about setting a meet up in the Great White North some time this summer.

So consider this both a roll call, AND a when/where/why discussion

99 DA RC To Be Discovered AKA Smokey
    98 DA CC 11.59@118 AKA Barney

[Duner] : I was afraid I was going to go too fast and scare myself. Lucky for me - the DA rose up to save me.

[Kotta390] : Oh that's right! Well FML.....Looks like I am getting shafted because of my bore size

[BlakDak71] : I don't run oil, I run a special blend consisting of Hellman's mayo and the tears of a pregnant mermaid

[Kotta390] : My electric water pump puts out too much fuel at idle and is not a variable pump which makes it overheat in the summer at idle if I sit too long

[KotaRT] : Ed, you can have cake, as long as I get something in return

Status

Here!
    99 DA CC R/T
    13.97@100 w/modded kegger & ported TB
    12.96 @103
    10:8-1 .30 over forged bottom end
    R/T ported heads
    Detroit locker 4:56 gears
    Built 46RE MSaine 3500 stall Ultra Billet
    http://imgur.com/a/lOVuZ

Status

Danno, what up!

Lurker

Status

Present and accounted for

Like to plan a summertime BBQ cruise like the Chuckanut trip a couple years ago. Also hope to make it to the track 2 more times this year!!

Josh - 98 BLK RC - Mad Milkshake Maker
    Previous
    99 BLK RC - Mad Trash Hauler - sold
    99 DA RC - mad dak - Danno Stole it
    01 SLVR RC - mad sexy - retired - then died
    99 IB RC - mad RT - gone to heaven..

Former Certified member of the 11 Second NA RT Club

Status

Yeah I'm here!

far as a get together? I'm down for just about anywhere.

XXX Root Beer is about 3 miles from my house. As you know they have THEMED car shows every weekend.

The Landings in Renton would be another good place to get together. Good variety of restaurants and plenty of parking.
    Tha DakFink: 1999 Solar Yellow R/Three 468cui, W9-RP heads, Twin 76mm Turbos, Powerglide Trans. , Bob's Fab Shop 25.3 SFI Chassis for 10.5W racing .
    (Still in the Fab Shop)

Hot rodder rule of thumb....every $1 invested in head flow is roughly worth $3 in the short block

DRTC #149

Status

Quote Originally Posted by blackknight View Post
    Danno, what up!
    Hey Ernie!

Just tryin to figure out who all is hiding in the shadows still AND stir up some interest in a get together or 3...

To the whole group: I think it would be fun to re-start our "Wine Run". That seemed to be the one draw for everyone, and it was great fun because of the group driving, the ability to include spouses in something they would enjoy, and just the general camaraderie that we have as a group.

What say you all?

[Duner] : I was afraid I was going to go too fast and scare myself. Lucky for me - the DA rose up to save me.

[Kotta390] : Oh that's right! Well FML.....Looks like I am getting shafted because of my bore size

[BlakDak71] : I don't run oil, I run a special blend consisting of Hellman's mayo and the tears of a pregnant mermaid

[Kotta390] : My electric water pump puts out too much fuel at idle and is not a variable pump which makes it overheat in the summer at idle if I sit too long

Status

What are planning Danno? Wine runs, here in the valley?

Lurker

Status

Mmmmm wine!

Josh - 98 BLK RC - Mad Milkshake Maker
    Previous
    99 BLK RC - Mad Trash Hauler - sold
    99 DA RC - mad dak - Danno Stole it
    01 SLVR RC - mad sexy - retired - then died
    99 IB RC - mad RT - gone to heaven..

Former Certified member of the 11 Second NA RT Club

Status

I'm here, y'all know where to find me.

'78 Chrysler LeBaron - Gone
    '84 Dodge 600 - Gone
    '96 Dodge Avenger I-4 5 Spd - Gone
    '05 Neon SRT4 - Gone
    '05 Dodge Magnum RT- Gone
    '00 Dak RT- Now in TX
    '12 Challenger SRT8 - Gone
    '16 Charger Scat Pack- Gone
    '22 Ram Rebel 1500

Status

Hmm. Road trip back home.
    GO BIG OR GO HOME!!!

Status

Not in Wa anymore but hopefully I'll be making a trip up there this summer to pick something up......
    2003 Silver RC: 2.02/1.60 EQs by IMM engines, 218XR cam from hipotek, FRP tune, M1 2bbl, spintech headers w true duals, 1.6 adj rockers, 52mm TB, 2800 stall, lots of other shit.
    2000 White CC: DEAD!!! Zeus M1, Hipotek 53mm TB, Spintech Mids, x-pipe, true duals with Hooker Aerochambers; Mopar Performance ECU; CAI; Belltech Lowering kit.
    2002 Black RC: Long gone
    2005 Black Srt-4: AGP Delta 46 turbo. Sold it and it only took the guy 5 days to total it

2015 HD Dyna Street Bob: V&H Shortshots, FP3, SE Stg 1 Air Cleaner, Progressive lowering shocks.
    2008 HD Nightster: Sadly traded in

DRTC #149

Status

Quote Originally Posted by blackknight View Post
    What are planning Danno? Wine runs, here in the valley?
    We used to do a yearly Wine Run between Yakima and the Tri-Cities. Hit about 5-10 different stops etc. Was always a good time, and quite fun for everyone involved.

But since Karl Razey moved, and Tom C is no longer with us, we don't really have anyone over there that knows the area to act as "guide" for the trip....

Status

Let me know what day because Ive got a few SEA overnights on weekends and would love to come out and join up with everyone ...
    HI. I like beer, burnouts, and boobies...

Status

I know the are pretty good but with wine and beers we might need designaked drivers, I meant designated

Status

Not much on the wine. But hey ill drink it if it's all they got!!! LOL!!

Just need a heads up a week prior so I can get the weekend off.
    Tha DakFink: 1999 Solar Yellow R/Three 468cui, W9-RP heads, Twin 76mm Turbos, Powerglide Trans. , Bob's Fab Shop 25.3 SFI Chassis for 10.5W racing .
    (Still in the Fab Shop)

Hot rodder rule of thumb....every $1 invested in head flow is roughly worth $3 in the short block

DRTC #149

Status

Yeah we never really drink too much. Wine sipping is more along the lines of what goes on... LOL.

And Kfed! You could come along and be Josh's bitch

Under Construction..Again

Status

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ late to the posts again I see, hope you don't mind a Ford, that's about all I will have this summer.

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    Yeah we never really drink too much. Wine sipping is more along the lines of what goes on... LOL.

And Kfed! You could come along and be Josh's bitch
    You seriously used Wine Sippin' and Kfed in the same statement??!!

I guess I owe him that much for all the pain he went through under the truck that day!!
    (Still in the Fab Shop)

DRTC #149

Status

Quote Originally Posted by 6speedrt View Post
    ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ late to the posts again I see, hope you don't mind a Ford, that's about all I will have this summer.
    I have an extra or two. Hell, might even have one of the extras road worthy by then

DRTC #149

Status

Quote Originally Posted by dakfink View Post
    You seriously used Wine Sippin' and Kfed in the same statement??!!

I guess I owe him that much for all the pain he went through under the truck that day!!
    Huh? K-fed is Kevin Fedderson... lol

Status

Here...sorry i missed the vote.but i guess it didnt matter lol congrats danno

2002 CC R/T
    14.11@95mph

Here

Here!
    KingBC
    2001 Silver R/T CC | SCT by hemifever | Old Skewl K&N | Pacesetter/Flowmaster Exhaust

DRTC #149

Status

Quote Originally Posted by KingBC View Post
    Here!
    Hey King, I think I might have seen you around. We were probably in my wifes IB RC Shaker truck...

Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    Hey King, I think I might have seen you around. We were probably in my wifes IB RC Shaker truck...
    That was probably me, I've been driving the RT a fair amount lately now that it's running again. I live in Redmond and work in DT Bellevue. We should connect, I have lots to do on this rig and MANY questions!
    KingBC
    2001 Silver R/T CC | SCT by hemifever | Old Skewl K&N | Pacesetter/Flowmaster Exhaust

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast