+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hacked email?

Status

Question Hacked email?

Hey,

I saw on facebook someone said that Martin's email was hacked and there some people getting scammed? Anyone here confirm or deny this? I'm currently in email contact with him about a valvebody and a converter and as far as I can tell it hasn't been hacked.
    01 RC R/T Dakota
    KB Twin screw top mount,Modman Indy intake, (\/)opar Headers, Eddie heads+Cam+1.72 RR, 4 Link(QA1's), Hotchkis coils, Tubular C-Arms, SRT10 Wheels(18's&19's), 2x68mm SRT10 TB, Borla Mufflers w/o cats, MSD ign.

Status

I had some junk email from his address in my spam folder. It happens. I hope nobody was dumb enough to think he was selling Canadian pharmacy pills these days
    "Burn Rubber, Not Your Soul." -Biker Boyz

1999 intense blue regular cab r/t

Old setup: 408, fully forged, half filled block, eddy heads, m1, 236/232 116 .612 cam, 3600 stall, BW S480 turbo, 4" exhaust, 12lbs boost, Flyin' Ryan tuned.

New setup: 345 gen3 hemi, Manley forged pistons & rods, 6.1 crank, 6.1 heads, 6.1 cam, Ritter intake, 727 w/t-brake, BW S480 turbo, Holley dominator efi.

Still building: 5.7 based forged 392 stroker, custom cam, thitek heads, twin s480s, all the boost.

OG DRTC

Status

If you fell for any of the spam shit that got sent out from his email account then you deserve to be scammed.

Red trucks are faster

Status

Quote Originally Posted by hskr View Post
    If you fell for any of the spam shit that got sent out from his email account then you deserve to be scammed.
    Just cause everybody is thinkin' it don't mean you got to be sayin' it.....

Quote Originally Posted by JFreddy View Post
    Hey,

I saw on facebook someone said that Martin's email was hacked and there some people getting scammed? Anyone here confirm or deny this? I'm currently in email contact with him about a valvebody and a converter and as far as I can tell it hasn't been hacked.
    Scammed or Spammed???
    Your problem isn't the problem. Your reaction is the problem.

http://www.dakotart.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=14597&dateline=143749  2005

Status

scammed/spammed - I don't remember lol. Either way, my valvebody is in the mail. So I guess it isn't an issue. Disregard my bullsh*t thread lol.
    01 RC R/T Dakota
    KB Twin screw top mount,Modman Indy intake, (\/)opar Headers, Eddie heads+Cam+1.72 RR, 4 Link(QA1's), Hotchkis coils, Tubular C-Arms, SRT10 Wheels(18's&19's), 2x68mm SRT10 TB, Borla Mufflers w/o cats, MSD ign.

+ Reply to Thread