+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Return, to Forum button

Shoo Shoo Retarded Flu !!

Status

Default Return, to Forum button

Can we put a button, at the bottom of each thread, that take you back to the forum level menu ? It used to be there, and scrolling back to the top is a pain in the butt.
    "the vast majority of the people on this website are such tight asses that they could probably squeeze out diamonds - but they'd never spend the money to buy the coal' - Steve F. 2012

"Don't be obsessed with your desires Danny. The Zen philosopher Basho once wrote, "A flute with no holes is not a flute, and a doughnut with no hole is a Danish" - Ty Webb, 1980

Dirty Jerzey

Status

It's still there. It says top
    2002 AB CC R/T (R.I.P)
    11.52@116.61 w/1.67 60'.

2002 AB QC 4.7 4x4

www.schroermasonry.com
    Facebook.com/SchroerMasonry

Shoo Shoo Retarded Flu !!

Status

yeah, but it only takes me back to the top of that page. I'm looking for the button that dumps you back to the thread menu for that forum. How's it going ? Haven't talked to you in awhile
    "the vast majority of the people on this website are such tight asses that they could probably squeeze out diamonds - but they'd never spend the money to buy the coal' - Steve F. 2012

"Don't be obsessed with your desires Danny. The Zen philosopher Basho once wrote, "A flute with no holes is not a flute, and a doughnut with no hole is a Danish" - Ty Webb, 1980

+ Reply to Thread