+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 21 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 ... LastLast

Thread: State of the DRTC union...

Wow... not sure how exact wording was twisting.... Nor am I sure how you you can walk with those roller blades on.

Guess they are good for skating aaround questions yi don't want to answer or simply don't have an answer for though.....
    Wonderful.
    Colby
    DRTC#1159
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve '02CC View Post
    Was this an autocorrect error or are you referring to plugging $1 bills up their colon so that they can't poop?
    Quote Originally Posted by Duner View Post
    Who R/T'd in your Wheaties?

Not so newbie

Status

Quote Originally Posted by RTchas View Post
    The Logic is we have a set of By Laws that state you have to live in a State within the Division boundary's to run for a Seat in said Division.

I feel for Brian he has a unique situation here, however the rules are the rules.

He can run for and have a D7 seat if he wins that election. I have added his name to the list in D7.

No one is keeping him out of the Board he just has to run in the correct Division for his current address.

And for anyone who wants to say "I hold some kind of power over this board and what's posted here",

Your dead wrong all these topics are being talked thru on the Board as they happen.

I just so happen to be tasked with posting the Elections and Nominations .

If you want to take it up with YOUR Division Rep I'm sure they will explain it to you the same way. As all these topics are visible to them.

After Todd's thread the Memberships voice has been heard and we are working to fill these seats as best we can around the Holidays .

Members want to Hold us to these By Laws and that's what we are doing in every case.

NOW if you don't have a Nominee to add to this thread please keep it on topic and post you complaints here:

http://dakotart.com/forum/showthread.php?t=32968

This is utter horse crap!!! Where does it say in the bylaws that you have to physically be there at all times? Here let me help.

5. Division representatives shall be nominated and elected by the regular paid club members of that division, and the executive board members. Nominations and elections will take place in the DRTC forum, in the special "election subforum". The President or Vice President will preside over these nominations and elections, and monitor the vote. The Secretary will validate the election. In the event that a representative steps down before their 2 year term expiration, the replacing representative shall fill in for their unexpired term.

Just because a couple others chose to run where they were stationed doesn't mean anything. They knew they would be there for the for-see-able future.
    Brian KNOWS he's going home. He lives there, has residency there, his truck is there and he's GOING HOME.

I am extremely disappointed in the way ALL you execs are handling this.

Jim, you said this: " As I see it, the voice of the people is not being ignored. I see it as your voice is quiet until somebody starts a thread like this then all of a sudden you have an issue." This is not true at all as you should know. A lot of people may have issues and not want to "stir the pot", so they set back and muddle through. When someone does bring up the issue, everyone who has an issue speaks up. This is in direct relation to the Rep not asking how everyone is doing. How many threads have you seen that a rep started asking "what's on everyone's mind". Many people will express themselves if they are only asked.

Chas I have expressed my opinion to my Div rep but I'll express it here and now.
    You are a loose cannon and will usurp any and all authority you think you have to push YOUR agenda and keep anyone out of a rep position you dont agree with,
    And no-one will oppose you.

There is a mass exodus from here and you are singlehandedly driving this club to extinction.

That being said, I'm finished with this club. Chas you may take the honor and pleasure of deleting my membership info and I wont even ask for a refund.
    MAGA

Status

Does anyone else see the lowest common denominator here on the executive board?
    Quote Originally Posted by ironsport1000 View Post
    As long as you dont give me a 3 page diatribe about the dyes that were used to make the tee black and the shrink ratio if you use the high temp setting on your dryer causing the "Joe Dirt" look. Or, the advantages of the use of FOL tees over Beefy tee or the ratio of rayon or polyester to cotton used to make the tees and the sweat retention of both. Or the country that made the tees or the stitch count that hold the sleeves on, or (insert Charlie Brown's teacher here)wawawawa wawa wawa

OG DRTC

Status

Seems to me the members are speaking pretty loudly now about this, even quoting the bylaws to support what they are saying, and yet while they aren't technically being ignored, the only exec replying is pretty much telling g them, tough shit, we don't care what the members say, we aren't going to change our thinking, even if the bylaws don't actually support our thoughts, what we say is the way it is.

Status

With Chas governing the club as he has this year there are a lot of members in a state of discontent, people can't really speak their minds with the constant threats of bannings, there is no freedom of speech, no creativity, no expression of new ideas, this website has become stagnant and there has been no growth. No one wants to renew their membership, the club is struggling and not prospering.

Chas has ran more members off this website than anyone else ever. Not to mention his bannings of members who do not go along with "HIS" thought process. No one can argue that fact.
    How many times have I heard "I will not log in or renew my membership as long as Chas is on the board" Way too many times to count.
    Don't believe me, just start a poll and you will see for yourselves.

ALL THESE MEMBERS CAN'T BE WRONG.

1 single person is responsible for the decline of this club, even outsiders can see that.
    Last edited by BLKDAK; 12-30-2014 at 11:52 PM.
    GO BIG OR GO HOME!!!

want more inchs STROKE IT

Status

Impeach Lmfao!

Bad Luck Truck
    Current setup
    „R„block 429ci W5 heads 700hp N/A
    1/8 mile #'s 6.47@105 1.37 60’ 10.23@131

Old 1/4 numbers below with 408
    Fastest N/A 2010,2011,2014
    477-RWHP ?-RWTQ

11.244 ET @ 119.71mph N/A
    FOXHOLE RACING
    "If you like me good, if you hate me, even better!"
    Chris

Got Beer?

Status

Technically when you are in the Military you are from your home of residence, which for Brian is Nebraska, no getting around that. I am sure he even has a license for that state just like I do for Texas. As always with the Military it is about convenience where you are from.
    2003 Dakota R/T
    Hibernation
    Previous Best
    10.77@124

*Disclaimer - All suggestions given for performance modifications is assuming that you live close or at Sea Level

Status

Quote Originally Posted by BLKDAK View Post
    Another relevant comment from you. Damn.
    How could I have a relevant comment in this thread, I don't speak the language of whiny bitch!

I don't have a dog in this fight, I think the site runs just fine for a "truck site". And all the execs and reps are doing a great job.

Bad Luck Truck
    Current setup

477-RWHP ?-RWTQ

FOXHOLE RACING
    Chris

Status

With Chas governing the club as he has this year there are a lot of members in a state of discontent, people can't really speak their minds with the constant threats of bannings, there is no freedom of speech, no creativity, no expression of new ideas, this website has become stagnant and there has been no growth. No one wants to renew their membership, the club is struggling and not prospering.

Chas has ran more members off this website than anyone else ever. Not to mention his bannings of members who do not go along with "HIS" thought process. No one can argue that fact.
    How many times have I heard "I will not log in or renew my membership as long as Chas is on the board" Way too many times to count.

1 single person is responsible for the decline of this club, even outsiders can see that.
    You lost your nerve! Put back the impeachment comment

Bad Luck Truck
    Current setup

477-RWHP ?-RWTQ

FOXHOLE RACING
    Chris

[QUOTE=krs1r/t;454824]How could I have a relevant comment in this thread, I don't speak the language of whiny bitch!

10 second club

Status

You seem real fluent in the language of big dumb 3rd grader though.
    Don't stoop to my level! Go work on that slow ass truck.

Bad Luck Truck
    Current setup

477-RWHP ?-RWTQ

FOXHOLE RACING
    Chris

DRTC #311

Status

Quote Originally Posted by krs1r/t View Post
    Don't stoop to my level! Go work on that slow ass truck.
    No one wants to be on your level. You are an embarrassment to yourself. Thanks for wasting our time with your non-constructive commentary. Who the hell are you, and where the hell did you come from anyway? Go back. Personalities like yours are what folks are referring to when they say the club is in the dumps. You offer nothing. Go away.

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Pete102580 View Post
    No one wants to be on your level. You are an embarrassment to yourself. Thanks for wasting our time with your non-constructive commentary. Who the hell are you, and where the hell did you come from anyway? Go back. Personalities like yours are what folks are referring to when they say the club is in the dumps. You offer nothing. Go away.
    Personalities like some of the execs are what people are referring to when they say the club is in the dumps. Useless bullshitting posts can be easily overlooked. Some of the shit the club (execs) has done recently cannot be easily overlooked which is why former members have not renewed memberships and even current members are asking for refunds and stating clearly that they do not wish to continue supporting the club after their current membership expires.
    My step mother legitimately thought you could raise boneless chickens.

edit: she once to her taxes to a taxidermy shop...my hand to god, this woman is a moron

Status

This speaks VOLUMES considering he was on the board.
    Quote Originally Posted by ironsport1000 View Post
    As long as you dont give me a 3 page diatribe about the dyes that were used to make the tee black and the shrink ratio if you use the high temp setting on your dryer causing the "Joe Dirt" look. Or, the advantages of the use of FOL tees over Beefy tee or the ratio of rayon or polyester to cotton used to make the tees and the sweat retention of both. Or the country that made the tees or the stitch count that hold the sleeves on, or (insert Charlie Brown's teacher here)wawawawa wawa wawa

Got Beer?

Status

How could I have a relevant comment in this thread, I don't speak the language of whiny bitch!

I don't have a dog in this fight, I think the site runs just fine for a "truck site". And all the execs and reps are doing a great job.
    Just like your truck.
    2003 Dakota R/T
    Hibernation
    Previous Best
    10.77@124

*Disclaimer - All suggestions given for performance modifications is assuming that you live close or at Sea Level

OG DRTC

Status

Come on guys, this thread has made it this far and now it's starting to derail. Stop the childish shit and keep this about the DRTC.

Status

Quote Originally Posted by hskr View Post
    Come on guys, this thread has made it this far and now it's starting to derail. Stop the childish shit and keep this about the DRTC.
    Good point, I removed my comments in reference to the member trying to derail the thread by calling me a whiny bitch.
    Guess he was just trying to take the legitimacy out of my posting.
    GO BIG OR GO HOME!!!

CDXX

Status
    Blog Entries
    Pro Classifieds

NOTE: I did not read through all 30 pages, but if quotes like this are what is in store, then I'll pass.

So you (and a few others) had nothing to do with degrading someone's idea on the DRTC forums? Before you answer click the link below, and be sure to see what I highlighted in your post.

http://www.dakotart.com/forum/showthread.php?t=32666
    (For the lazy people: This (one of many) post shows how certain people patronize others)

To everyone here, before you go off and start blaming everyone else, take a step back and look at yourselves. Not all of you are little fucking angels.

How about you all stop pointing fingers and blaming others, and take responsibility for your own actions?

Single person's fault? Nope.

By the way freedom of speech (on the DRTC forums) was lost way before Chas. I was one of the first victims of the freedom of speech on DRTC, and it was not the boards call. It was the members call, because what I said was offensive, and not PC enough for the webmaster position I held at the time.
    Last edited by User; 12-31-2014 at 11:08 PM.

DRTC #1064

I'll be renewing my membership this Friday
    10 second club

Status

Quote Originally Posted by SB440R/T View Post
    Just like your truck.
    I'm very happy with my truck, running what it used to, while spinning off the line!
    Not to mention your race block, w-9 headed, 4 linked truck couldn't produce a faster naturally aspirated time slip than mine. I'm actually very happy
    Last edited by krs1r/t; 12-31-2014 at 09:47 AM.

Bad Luck Truck
    Current setup

477-RWHP ?-RWTQ

FOXHOLE RACING
    Chris

Status

Good point, I removed my comments in reference to the member trying to derail the thread by calling me a whiny bitch.
    Guess he was just trying to take the legitimacy out of my posting.
    Don't flatter yourself I was calling many people whiny bitches

Bad Luck Truck
    Current setup

477-RWHP ?-RWTQ

FOXHOLE RACING
    Chris

Status

Name is Chris, from southern New Jersey, originally from western Pennsylvania. I'm not going anywhere! If you would like to discuss further, come to the nats. Leave your keyboard at home. This offer is extended to anyone. One at a time please! ( no violence intended in my comment. ). It's just easy to type anything u want from across the country!

Bad Luck Truck
    Current setup

477-RWHP ?-RWTQ

FOXHOLE RACING
    Chris

CAUSEDODGEPATTERNBALDNESS

Status

Name is Chris, from southern New Jersey, originally from western Pennsylvania. I'm not going anywhere! If you would like to discuss further, come to the nats. Leave your keyboard at home. This offer is extended to anyone. One at a time please! ( no violence intended in my comment. ). It's just easy to type anything u want from across the country!
    We've noticed...

I'm very happy with my truck, running what it used to, while spinning off the line!
    Not to mention your race block, w-9 headed, 4 linked truck couldn't produce a faster naturally aspirated time slip than mine. I'm actually very happy
    Built to make peak power N/A vs boost built motor that just happened to run spray.

Regular cab vs club cab

Plenty of seat time vs new barely used combo

If you didn't pull a better time then the problems on your end.
    Colby
    DRTC#1159
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve '02CC View Post
    Was this an autocorrect error or are you referring to plugging $1 bills up their colon so that they can't poop?
    Quote Originally Posted by Duner View Post
    Who R/T'd in your Wheaties?

Got Beer?

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Cheezie View Post
    Built to make peak power N/A vs boost built motor that just happened to run spray.

Regular cab vs club cab

Plenty of seat time vs new barely used combo

If you didn't pull a better time then the problems on your end.
    2003 Dakota R/T
    Hibernation
    Previous Best
    10.77@124

+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 21 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 ... LastLast