I started mocking up a dual side exit exhaust for my ’98 Dakota CC. Not sure how well it will work out but I’m going to give it shot. It is being fabricated using the Spintech mid-length header with a 1 ¾” primary and 3” collector. The exhaust will be constructed of 3” pipes and mufflers. Since I’ve become less tolerant of a super loud exhaust with an obnoxious cruising drone, I’m adding a 12” bullet muffler in front of the main muffler to act as a resonator, although it may not be necessary. (I can handle more loud than drone. lol) With the mufflers outside of the frame rails, and not between the frame rails, I’m hoping that will help. I may also add a cut-out that is easily accessible from the side of the vehicle so I can uncork the exhaust if I want. (I suppose I could also remove the mufflers for that purpose.) I'm currently in the process of checking clearances. It will probably have an “H” crossover pipe of 2 ½” diameter. I need to get the trans back in so the engine sits at the correct angle and I know how to route the down pipe from the header collector to the side.