Thread: Eppy's Thanksgiving Weekend Sale

DRTC Supporting Vendor

Status

Default Eppy's Thanksgiving Weekend Sale

Eppy's will be having its HUGE Thanksgiving Weekend Sale this Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. Take 10% off all in-stock items and receive special prices on certain items below 10%!

Get all the details by visiting our Facebook page:

http://www.facebook.com/eppystool

DRTC Member #1146

Status

If you guys see anything you want let me know I will pick it up in store for you. You can PayPal me or the eppys account and I will get it shipped right to your door for a $12 flat fee

2002 Flame Red RC R/T
    272 RWHP 315 ft/lb TQ
    218/226 Comp Cam, Stage 1 Ported EQ Heads, PRW 1.6 Roller Rockers, PIE Custom Tune, Full spintech exhaust with 3" side exit, 52mm Holley, Ported Kegger, Viper E-Fan, Powerdemon Trans, Hotchkis Springs, Leafs and Sway Bars, R/T 20's, Gen 3 viper seats, Custom "Rejected" State Inspection Sticker
    Plenty More to come

DRTC Member #1146

Status

Bump! I know you guys need tools! I can get pics/info of anything you guys want. Even specialty stuff. Just ask!

2002 Flame Red RC R/T
    272 RWHP 315 ft/lb TQ
    218/226 Comp Cam, Stage 1 Ported EQ Heads, PRW 1.6 Roller Rockers, PIE Custom Tune, Full spintech exhaust with 3" side exit, 52mm Holley, Ported Kegger, Viper E-Fan, Powerdemon Trans, Hotchkis Springs, Leafs and Sway Bars, R/T 20's, Gen 3 viper seats, Custom "Rejected" State Inspection Sticker
    Plenty More to come

DRTC Member #1146

Status

BUMP! Today is the last day to save big. If anyone wants anything or has any questions just ask here or call the store directly!

2002 Flame Red RC R/T
    272 RWHP 315 ft/lb TQ
    Plenty More to come

Put a dent in the back of a 52" tool box. Get me 50% off

"The journey is more fun than the destination"

DRTC Member #1146

Status

I can't do that. But I can get you a good deal on one

2002 Flame Red RC R/T
    272 RWHP 315 ft/lb TQ
    Plenty More to come

What's a good deal?

"The journey is more fun than the destination"