Thread: Mods list

Status

Default Mods list

Hey Sean, I have ordered through you years back. I have a 96 1500 that has the 5.9 and I anticipate full bolt ons that are available for the 360, I need to know a parts list as to buy the stuff that can support what I'm going to do. The plan is m1, preferably the 2bbl unless 4 will be necessary but I doubt it, throttle body, cam and rockers, headers, and a tuner. I'm wondering what throttle body should I get that can be tuned with some of these mods and later on still support them all. Is a 52 big enough to support a cam and these other mods plus a tune? Thanks

you may want to chat with Richard at Hi-Potek as he carries all of the bolt on parts ur after. The 52mm is fine with many of the cams. If ur a serious drag racer you may want to look at a step up from that. The cam and rockers should be discussed with whoever is doing your cam. The airgap seems to show more overall rpm band response than the m1

Status

Well I messaged Richard and am waiting for a reply. Should be contacting you soon on a tuner. Can you do the custom tunes via internet or do you need the unit itself to load tunes

over email works for the tuning