Thread: Welcome Eppy's Tools

www.dakotart.com

Status

Default Welcome Eppy's Tools

Thanks to Adam at Eppy's Tool & Equipment Warehouse for donating gift cards to this year's national meet!

Please welcome Eppy's as our newest DRTC supporting vendor!

http://www.eppys.com/

Last edited by White Turbo; 09-02-2014 at 04:46 AM.

Ed Morris
    11.17 @ 120.91 mph
    Best 60': 1.54

DRTC # 578

Status

2004 SRT4 Moar Pah Coming DD
    2002 Dakota R/T 12.376@110.84

"Is there any way to make this easier? I'm way confused now. I just tried to post a video, but instead I got my dick caught in the ceiling fan" Wyotech_Cuda440

Shoo Shoo Retarded Flu !!

Status

I live right around the corner from this store. It is a gearhead's playground for sure. I have lots of their stuff in my tool box. Been going there for 10+ years. Friggin' R/T worked there until he left for college.
    "the vast majority of the people on this website are such tight asses that they could probably squeeze out diamonds - but they'd never spend the money to buy the coal' - Steve F. 2012

"Don't be obsessed with your desires Danny. The Zen philosopher Basho once wrote, "A flute with no holes is not a flute, and a doughnut with no hole is a Danish" - Ty Webb, 1980

Kickass store for sure, glad it's not too far from my place
    - 99' Dodge Dakota R/T CC -
    - 1 of 4 R/T Moon roof trucks; that I've seen anyway. -
    - Stock Bed, Stock Tailgate. Coming soon...

- #1253 -

Black Pearl

Status

Welcome Eppy's & thanks for the support
    If you haven't lived for something, you'll die for nothing.

CDXX

Status
    Blog Entries
    Pro Classifieds

Quote Originally Posted by Hugh Jassole View Post
    I live right around the corner from this store. It is a gearhead's playground for sure. I have lots of their stuff in my tool box. Been going there for 10+ years. Friggin' R/T worked there until he left for college.
    Just out of curiosity, do you call your son Friggin' R/T when he is at home too, because if he calls you by your handle, well... you know. H and J are silent.

To stray on topic, I will certainly check out the new vendor. I can always use more stuff for the garage/shop.

DRTC #1064

Shoo Shoo Retarded Flu !!

Status

Quote Originally Posted by User View Post
    Just out of curiosity, do you call your son Friggin' R/T when he is at home too, because if he calls you by your handle, well... you know. H and J are silent.

To stray on topic, I will certainly check out the new vendor. I can always use more stuff for the garage/shop.

LOL, no. I'm Papi, and he is JT. I just quote the screen names to make it easier to follow for the locals. Although, I have referred to him as my friggin' kid at times.

"the vast majority of the people on this website are such tight asses that they could probably squeeze out diamonds - but they'd never spend the money to buy the coal' - Steve F. 2012

"Don't be obsessed with your desires Danny. The Zen philosopher Basho once wrote, "A flute with no holes is not a flute, and a doughnut with no hole is a Danish" - Ty Webb, 1980