+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: 5.3 silverado and SS cobalt

Status

Since the Street Outlaws guys are local to me, every group in the racing scene tries to emulate them. I used to go out to the local cruise every Saturday night. But now the cops try to shut it down every chance they get. Most of the racing here happens on empty, dead end side streets. For whatever reason, they would rather race on the street. Even though it's an hour away, I still prefer the track. I used to street race all the time. Got caught once and took it as a sign to stop.
    2004 SRT4 Moar Pah Coming DD
    2002 Dakota R/T 12.376@110.84

"Is there any way to make this easier? I'm way confused now. I just tried to post a video, but instead I got my dick caught in the ceiling fan" Wyotech_Cuda440

"Bleach Master"

Status

Quote Originally Posted by User View Post
    Yeah, it's tough, but if someone really feels passionate enough to make something happen, they can make it happen.

Part of the issue with street racing lies within your comment, yes we all hate ricers, but because these guys get the stick or fucked with every time they go to the track they say fuck it and take it to the streets, so they run a 19 second 1/4 mile or leave coolant all the way down the track, they still need a place to do it safely, but no one wants them around.

Part of the article I posted before proves this point, didn't you notice that they said the average speed was 65mph, has to be the ricers causing the issues.

Dave, if you can't beat them, join them. Go get you a NY flat bill hat from lids, get you some swisher sweats, and go talk to them about how you discovered and invented dirt.
    Imports aren't frowned upon at the local track, in fact we encourage them to actually come out. They instead wanna be dumb piecesd of shit and race on the highway in traffic. With the excuse"they are faster from a highway roll than a dig". Total bullshit ricer math, my turd wagon of a car feels faster from a 50mph pull than from a dig.
    This signature has been deleted thanks to photobucket!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2