+ Reply to Thread

Thread: rt vs a ram

Default rt vs a ram

so I'm driving down the road and i look to my right and i see a 2010 ram regular cab short bed and he then hits the gas and goes i get stuck on a light and as soon as it turns green i hit my gas and catch up and before u know I'm looking at him from my rear view mirror he then pulls up next to me and gives me a thumbs up and says "it sure does run good, but i had a ram charger that would smoke these things" any comment if thats true?
    03 durango rt bright silver

Status

Sounds like he was just butt hurt. Watch out for newer rams though, my cousin just got a '14 ram rt single cab with the 8 speed auto, that thing hauls for what it is.
    "Burn Rubber, Not Your Soul." -Biker Boyz

1999 intense blue regular cab r/t

Old setup: 408, fully forged, half filled block, eddy heads, m1, 236/232 116 .612 cam, 3600 stall, BW S480 turbo, 4" exhaust, 12lbs boost, Flyin' Ryan tuned.

New setup: 345 gen3 hemi, Manley forged pistons & rods, 6.1 crank, 6.1 heads, 6.1 cam, Ritter intake, 727 w/t-brake, BW S480 turbo, Holley dominator efi.

Still building: 5.7 based forged 392 stroker, custom cam, thitek heads, twin s480s, all the boost.

+ Reply to Thread