+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Performance Injection Equipment customer service

Default Performance Injection Equipment customer service

I've dealt with Chris at PIE many times throughout my build. The majority of my parts came from PIE as well. I have had NOTHING BUT GOOD SERVICE through PIE. His technical help/assistance is TOP NOTCH, even when i needed help with parts i did not purchase through him. The customer service is outstanding. TWO years ago i installed a cam. And over the course of 1500 miles there was a defect in the cam hardness and it wore out. two years later i called chris. he said to ship it back and if the cam company would not warranty it he would. His exact words were "that shouldnt have happened ship and back and one way or another it will be taken care of, dont worry about it" and sure enough he held up his end and a new cam was sent out to me on his dime i believe. i also purchased a 727 from chris. trans is EVERYTHING i expected it to be. price was reasonable and product was amazing. Chris has also been the only one to tune my truck. my tunes were always spot on with safe AFR's and Timing tables. When i call for tech help he is really good at either answering the phone or making sure i get a return call asap. the only reason im writing this is because i have seen a lot of love and hate on here recently for certain vendors and i just wanted to share my REPEATED GREAT experience with PIE parts,support and tuning.
    AFE

want more inchs STROKE IT

Status

same here! Always a pleasure to deal with PIE.

Bad Luck Truck
    Current setup
    „R„block 429ci W5 heads 700hp N/A
    1/8 mile #'s 6.47@105 1.37 60’ 10.23@131

Old 1/4 numbers below with 408
    Fastest N/A 2010,2011,2014
    477-RWHP ?-RWTQ

11.244 ET @ 119.71mph N/A
    FOXHOLE RACING
    "If you like me good, if you hate me, even better!"
    Chris

Shoo Shoo Retarded Flu !!

Status

That has always been my experience with Chris as well, top notch all the way.
    "the vast majority of the people on this website are such tight asses that they could probably squeeze out diamonds - but they'd never spend the money to buy the coal' - Steve F. 2012

"Don't be obsessed with your desires Danny. The Zen philosopher Basho once wrote, "A flute with no holes is not a flute, and a doughnut with no hole is a Danish" - Ty Webb, 1980

+ Reply to Thread