+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Got robbed sale!

Default Got robbed sale!

My house got broken into and everything that was there got stollen to include my appliances. I've had to sell my truck to get back on my feet because my insurance company is trying to weasel out of paying me. This means I will no longer be doing the motor build I had planned (since I don't have a truck to put it in) and I have some great parts that I just recently purchased that I need to sell. All parts are new and have never been installed.

1. Comp Cams Extreme Energy Camshaft 20-604-9 (has a very slight ding on the forward bearing journal, very easy fix). $260 shipped

2. CC 1425 kit (1.6 roller rockers, retainers and pushrods). $310 shipped (I just paid $350 before shipping and it arrived in the mail last week)

3. JP Billet timing set. $75 shipped

4. Edelbrock intake gaskets. $15 shipped

5. Remote filter kit with cooler (I had it for my Msaine transmission but I ended up running a way overkill cooler with a fan and it came with another filter kit). $35

6. AFE dry cone air filter (R21-40035) this came with my intake but was too long because my 4X4 sport has an A/C line that runs in front of the filter location (I had to buy a shorter filter). $40 shipped.

I will do $630 for everything shipped.

make it bigger STROKE IT

Status

Set you a pm

Forged 408 12.10 @ 111mph under the knife again

Dibs on the intake gaskets. Pm me your PayPal info please.

Timing set and one intake gasket set sold! Still have one more intake gasket set left.

Found a supercharger for my other truck, $500 for everything before the other guy sells the supercharger. Timing set is sold, still have everything else!

Worth a shot, I'll give ya $75 for the cam

13 Second Club

Status

Quote Originally Posted by mercer99rt View Post
    Talk about a lowball offer...
    2002 Dakota R/T CC
    13.75@99.42MPH
    1.7 RR, 160° T-Stat, 4.56 Gears, 52mm TB, Caltracs, Hotchkis TVS, K&N FIPK, M&H Drag Radial, M1 Intake, QA1's Shocks, SCT Tuner, Spintech Mid-Lenght Headers, Spintech True Dual Exhaust, Street Edge Converter, TransGo Shift Kit

Talking

Gotta give it a shot, never know, at least I'm not begging

Status

Quote Originally Posted by mercer99rt View Post
    That's offensive
    Andrew
    1999 IB RC R/T
    TKO600

Title says "got robbed sale" not "trying to get robbed sale".

13 Second Club

Status

Quote Originally Posted by dakota.de View Post
    Title says "got robbed sale" not "trying to get robbed sale".
    2002 Dakota R/T CC
    13.75@99.42MPH
    1.7 RR, 160° T-Stat, 4.56 Gears, 52mm TB, Caltracs, Hotchkis TVS, K&N FIPK, M&H Drag Radial, M1 Intake, QA1's Shocks, SCT Tuner, Spintech Mid-Lenght Headers, Spintech True Dual Exhaust, Street Edge Converter, TransGo Shift Kit

Default Stuff needs to go!

I haven't been on here in a long time. I recently moved and came across these parts tucked away in my garage. I don't have an R/T anymore so the parts do me no good. I'll do $350 shipped on the cam and rocker set, I will also throw in all the spare gaskets I have (should be more than you'd need for an install).

I originally posted lifters but I actually don't have lifters anymore, rockers, I have rockers the set in the original post brand new never even opened the bags.
    Last edited by dakota.de; 08-17-2015 at 04:39 PM.

PM sent

Paypal sent

Payment received!

Everything is perfect. Alot of extras added in. Great guy to do business with.

+ Reply to Thread