+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Raped Ape dyno results

Default Raped Ape dyno results

Well today was pretty much a waste. I couldn't get the SCT software to work and SCT tech support couldn't help either. I had one pull done to get the fuel trim at idle, 25, 50 and AF at WOT. I got two more tunes sent but was unable to uploaded onto the X2 and did not get her dialed in. I have another session set up on the 25th and I will have whatever the driver/software issue was taken care of.

3-13-14 dyno sheet.jpg
    2000 CC
    11.37@122

not bad but atleast you can guess what could be left on the table when you do get it tuned. youll be grinning ear to ear next time. wheres the video of this said "dyno session"?
    Last edited by Addicted2Blue00; 03-13-2014 at 09:19 PM.
    Brad
    00 CC IB sport 360
    98 RC white sport mildly worked v6, used as a truck!

Status
    Blog Entries

I've been there with SCT trouble's it suck's.

Virus software was F'n up my download couldn't get tune to load right had to go to PIE have him do it @ the shop.

Now you have a base and once you square away the Drive BS you'll be happy to see some real number's!

Next time shoot some video of that Beast on the Dyno making loud noise!!

You'll get it working!

00 FR RC Dakota R/T Turbo 11.56@118

99 Amethyst RC Dakota R/T 1-170 13.84@98

P.I.E. tuned cause Flynn is for the Birds if you wanna Run Fast have some PIE !

Just call me George W

Blown and Squirted

Status

That is an NA pull, correct?

'99 R/T- MSIIextra fuel/spark/idle, ZCP mx422 supercharged, ZCP Tbrake 727, PPC 10" 3800, 4.10, (\/) Headers, 2.5" Duals, Truetrac, Boyd Timeless 6's, Hotchkis TVS.
    Z Code Performance Website

Quote Originally Posted by Five9Dak View Post
    That is an NA pull, correct?
    Yeah it's N/A on a start up tune. Once I get on the dyno again with the new tunes Chris sent me I should see my goal of 300whp or pretty close too it. I'm only 23hp away.

The paxton wont be going on the truck until July unless I hit the lottery
    2000 CC
    11.37@122

Quote Originally Posted by Addicted2Blue00 View Post
    not bad but atleast you can guess what could be left on the table when you do get it tuned. youll be grinning ear to ear next time. wheres the video of this said "dyno session"?
    Quote Originally Posted by RTchas View Post
    I've been there with SCT trouble's it suck's.

Virus software was F'n up my download couldn't get tune to load right had to go to PIE have him do it @ the shop.

Now you have a base and once you square away the Drive BS you'll be happy to see some real number's!

Next time shoot some video of that Beast on the Dyno making loud noise!!

You'll get it working!
    I was so excited to be on a dyno I forgot to shoot video. After the first and only pull I was too embarassed to shoot a video of me sitting for an hour on the phone with SCT tech support and the guys at Mayhem looking at me like a complete fool......lol I promise next time I will take a video
    2000 CC
    11.37@122

It's not the video you wanted to see but I think you'll like it

http://s1267.photobucket.com/user/eg...5b407.mp4.html
    2000 CC
    11.37@122

Brad
    00 CC IB sport 360
    98 RC white sport mildly worked v6, used as a truck!

Status

Screw the old lady down the road!!!!
    2003 Silver RC: 2.02/1.60 EQs by IMM engines, 218XR cam from hipotek, FRP tune, M1 2bbl, spintech headers w true duals, 1.6 adj rockers, 52mm TB, 2800 stall, lots of other shit.
    2000 White CC: DEAD!!! Zeus M1, Hipotek 53mm TB, Spintech Mids, x-pipe, true duals with Hooker Aerochambers; Mopar Performance ECU; CAI; Belltech Lowering kit.
    2002 Black RC: Long gone
    2005 Black Srt-4: AGP Delta 46 turbo. Sold it and it only took the guy 5 days to total it

2015 HD Dyna Street Bob: V&H Shortshots, FP3, SE Stg 1 Air Cleaner, Progressive lowering shocks.
    2008 HD Nightster: Sadly traded in

Quote Originally Posted by moparmadman View Post
    Screw the old lady down the road!!!!
    20 years ago I might have......I hope you enjoyed the burnout as much as I did!
    Last edited by Lonesoldier79; 03-15-2014 at 02:02 AM. Reason: misspelling
    2000 CC
    11.37@122

Status

I think we're using two different definitions of the word screw
    2003 Silver RC: 2.02/1.60 EQs by IMM engines, 218XR cam from hipotek, FRP tune, M1 2bbl, spintech headers w true duals, 1.6 adj rockers, 52mm TB, 2800 stall, lots of other shit.
    2000 White CC: DEAD!!! Zeus M1, Hipotek 53mm TB, Spintech Mids, x-pipe, true duals with Hooker Aerochambers; Mopar Performance ECU; CAI; Belltech Lowering kit.
    2002 Black RC: Long gone
    2005 Black Srt-4: AGP Delta 46 turbo. Sold it and it only took the guy 5 days to total it

2015 HD Dyna Street Bob: V&H Shortshots, FP3, SE Stg 1 Air Cleaner, Progressive lowering shocks.
    2008 HD Nightster: Sadly traded in

Truck sounds good buddy! Glad you got it up and running. I bet your having a blast.

"The Dakota" 1995 RC Dakota 5.9 NV3500 Just hauls ass

"The Dinggo" 5.2 Hauls the family

I had a second dyno session today and I am happy to say that I hit my goal of 300whp.

http://s1267.photobucket.com/user/eg...e77ac.mp4.html
    Attached Images Attached Images
    2000 CC
    11.37@122

Default Dyno pulls

Eric I am happy all went well and that we met our goal. If we would have had one more pull I think we could have picked up some more power. If you use that dyno place again I would tell them to use wheel chocks on the dyno and tighten the strap. Watching the video I thought it was getting ready to drive off the dyno.

Quote Originally Posted by perfinj View Post
    Eric I am happy all went well and that we met our goal. If we would have had one more pull I think we could have picked up some more power. If you use that dyno place again I would tell them to use wheel chocks on the dyno and tighten the strap. Watching the video I thought it was getting ready to drive off the dyno.
    Will do sir! I might do another hour session in a few weeks. I have the cheap autolite spark plugs in right now and are were gapped to .040. The iginition I am running supposedly can be gapped to .065 and I just picked up some NKG's I am going to gap to .050 for shits and giggles to see if it makes any difference. If I gain a couple HP over the stock plugs then it's worth the $17 bucks. That place only charged me $75.00 for an hour today and I wish I would have booked two hours so I could have sent more runfiles to you to get a couple more pulls. I'm not too worried about it because the paxton will be going on soon enough I'm looking forward to making the trip north and seeing how PIE gets down
    2000 CC
    11.37@122

www.dakotart.com

Status

Nice results Eric!

Gettin' it dialed in now.

Ed Morris
    11.17 @ 120.91 mph
    Best 60': 1.54

DRTC # 578

Blown and Squirted

Status

Glad the combination is working the way you hoped.

'99 R/T- MSIIextra fuel/spark/idle, ZCP mx422 supercharged, ZCP Tbrake 727, PPC 10" 3800, 4.10, (\/) Headers, 2.5" Duals, Truetrac, Boyd Timeless 6's, Hotchkis TVS.
    Z Code Performance Website

Status
    Blog Entries

Nice Work!

00 FR RC Dakota R/T Turbo 11.56@118

99 Amethyst RC Dakota R/T 1-170 13.84@98

P.I.E. tuned cause Flynn is for the Birds if you wanna Run Fast have some PIE !

Just call me George W

+ Reply to Thread