+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: 3.79" crank 360 main group buy

Status

Lol supply and demand!
    99 R/T RC IB
    Megasquirt II
    53%
    The eternal realist, If you don't like what I have to say put me on your ignore list

The price WAS $700.... I know... I wanted to buy one.... I also asked if anyone wanted to sell theirs before they even got it and got a $1000 price tag....

Lol ya man and seems to be a lot more demand lately. Still wish I'd of had the $700 for the group buy!

Lol did a couple weeks ago, your right there was one left. So I called BPE and he said he has just potentially sold the last one to a guy in Canada! But would let me know if the deal fell through.
    I'm still waiting on a call back to say it's available.
    Chris is starting my new engine build and I really wanted the 3.79" crank for it.

Just caught this, but not in the market for a crank so thats all good.

I built a 4" stroke 318 with a BPE crank. My engine builder at the time was extremely impressed with the crank. Went 10.75@123 in my dart @3500#. Still have this one, will build something else in the next year or so.

My current 454" Small block utilizes a BPE 4.125" stroke crank. I put 400 1/4 mile runs on it in the last 2 years. Best of 10.34@128 in the same dart. @3575#

Also owned a 4.25" stroke BPE crank at one point, sold it before I got a chance to use it.

Rod is a great guy and his cranks are top notch for the price.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5