+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: 3.79" crank 360 main group buy

want more inchs STROKE IT

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    Added list for 318/340 main people. There seems to be enough interest to do both versions
    Quote Originally Posted by skunkxracing View Post
    So your excuse is that you were time limited, tell me how much time was saved punching in their instead of there?
    Sorry the malfunction In my English was just over looked. Won't happen again.

Today

Bad Luck Truck
    Current setup
    „R„block 429ci W5 heads 700hp N/A
    1/8 mile #'s 6.47@105 1.37 60’ 10.23@131

Old 1/4 numbers below with 408
    Fastest N/A 2010,2011,2014
    477-RWHP ?-RWTQ

11.244 ET @ 119.71mph N/A
    FOXHOLE RACING
    "If you like me good, if you hate me, even better!"
    Chris

Status

Quote Originally Posted by krs1r/t View Post
    Sorry the malfunction In my English was just over looked. Won't happen again.

Today
    Lol my job here is done.

For today.
    99 R/T RC IB
    Megasquirt II
    53%
    The eternal realist, If you don't like what I have to say put me on your ignore list

Quote Originally Posted by slammedR/T View Post
    On a serious note, will this fit an R/T?
    Is there a "Z" in the part number? :teach:
    Time slips don't lie.
    www.racemagnum.com

DRTC #149

Status

Quote Originally Posted by rawndart View Post
    is there a "z" in the part number? :teach:
    check

99 DA RC To Be Discovered AKA Smokey
    98 DA CC 11.59@118 AKA Barney

[Duner] : I was afraid I was going to go too fast and scare myself. Lucky for me - the DA rose up to save me.

[Kotta390] : Oh that's right! Well FML.....Looks like I am getting shafted because of my bore size

[BlakDak71] : I don't run oil, I run a special blend consisting of Hellman's mayo and the tears of a pregnant mermaid

[Kotta390] : My electric water pump puts out too much fuel at idle and is not a variable pump which makes it overheat in the summer at idle if I sit too long

[KotaRT] : Ed, you can have cake, as long as I get something in return

"Bleach Master"

Status

This signature has been deleted thanks to photobucket!

Real mans truck

Status

I'm in. 100%.
    98 SS/T Stock 193hp/241lb.ft Best time 60ft-2.32 1/8-10.26@69mph 1/4-15.97@85.5mph

Shoo Shoo Retarded Flu !!

Status

Danno, is your main push for this just to eliminate the cylinder bore distortion from the extremem rod angles, or are you hoping to rev higher with the shortened stroke. Just curious what your main goal(s) is/are.
    "the vast majority of the people on this website are such tight asses that they could probably squeeze out diamonds - but they'd never spend the money to buy the coal' - Steve F. 2012

"Don't be obsessed with your desires Danny. The Zen philosopher Basho once wrote, "A flute with no holes is not a flute, and a doughnut with no hole is a Danish" - Ty Webb, 1980

DRTC #149

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Hugh Jassole View Post
    Danno, is your main push for this just to eliminate the cylinder bore distortion from the extremem rod angles, or are you hoping to rev higher with the shortened stroke. Just curious what your main goal(s) is/are.
    Brian pretty much hit on the high spots.

Another thing is a WAY larger availability of KICKASS connecting rods at a much more reasonable price level than "Kustom"

I found a set of new, unused Titanium rods that would work in this combo for $2500... vs $4500+ for a new set from the manufacturer. As an example on the extreme high end. You can find dyno time only Carillos or Olivers for $600-$800 as well, and those are normally $1600-1800 rods for us.

[Duner] : I was afraid I was going to go too fast and scare myself. Lucky for me - the DA rose up to save me.

[Kotta390] : Oh that's right! Well FML.....Looks like I am getting shafted because of my bore size

[BlakDak71] : I don't run oil, I run a special blend consisting of Hellman's mayo and the tears of a pregnant mermaid

[Kotta390] : My electric water pump puts out too much fuel at idle and is not a variable pump which makes it overheat in the summer at idle if I sit too long

Shoo Shoo Retarded Flu !!

Status

thanks, just curious where your head was at.
    "the vast majority of the people on this website are such tight asses that they could probably squeeze out diamonds - but they'd never spend the money to buy the coal' - Steve F. 2012

"Don't be obsessed with your desires Danny. The Zen philosopher Basho once wrote, "A flute with no holes is not a flute, and a doughnut with no hole is a Danish" - Ty Webb, 1980

Real mans truck

Status

Brian pretty much hit on the high spots.

Another thing is a WAY larger availability of KICKASS connecting rods at a much more reasonable price level than "Kustom"

I found a set of new, unused Titanium rods that would work in this combo for $2500... vs $4500+ for a new set from the manufacturer. As an example on the extreme high end. You can find dyno time only Carillos or Olivers for $600-$800 as well, and those are normally $1600-1800 rods for us.
    You damn straight you can.
    98 SS/T Stock 193hp/241lb.ft Best time 60ft-2.32 1/8-10.26@69mph 1/4-15.97@85.5mph

Real mans truck

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Hugh Jassole View Post
    thanks, just curious where your head was at.
    Outside the box. It's also nice to be able to not have your typical C.I.D. reply when asked what it is. 387 will get people talking for sure.

DRTC #149

Status

Ok guys, just got an email from Rod,

He is ready to put his order in. So have your monies ready ASAP so we can get this all done by the end of the week. I will find out if he can do Paypal directly tonight when I talk with him...

Status

Quote Originally Posted by SShiTbox View Post
    Outside the box. It's also nice to be able to not have your typical C.I.D. reply when asked what it is. 387 will get people talking for sure.
    http://youtu.be/BIIBUksrfwo
    99 DA CC R/T
    13.97@100 w/modded kegger & ported TB
    12.96 @103
    10:8-1 .30 over forged bottom end
    R/T ported heads
    Detroit locker 4:56 gears
    Built 46RE MSaine 3500 stall Ultra Billet
    http://imgur.com/a/lOVuZ

DRTC #149

Status

Ok wrapping this up.

We have enough people that the price ended up at the $700 mark. What we are going to do is have everyone Paypal me, and then I will send the bulk payment to Rod. I would like to be able to send him the payment by Friday or Monday if possible. Now, to be clear, that $700 is JUST for the crank. Shipping will be extra and figured when the cranks arrive and are ready to be shipped out. This will probably take about 1 month from what Rod was telling me.

If everyone gives me the shipping address that they would like to use, I will get together with Rod and get the shipping all figured out for everyone when the time comes He is working on trying to find a good discount way of shipping the cranks as well.

I know there are a couple of you on the fence still, no biggie. I would be willing to bet that we may have enough interest to do this again within the next 6-12 months.

And for you 318 main guys, sorry At least Molnar still does that particular crank

Oh! Paypal info mopardanno@yahoo.com Send as gift if you please

Status

Will not send danno my money, do not trust him!
    99 R/T RC IB
    Megasquirt II
    53%
    The eternal realist, If you don't like what I have to say put me on your ignore list

gen III traitor

Status

will not send danno my money, do not trust him!
    lololol

Quote Originally Posted by BluRT00 View Post
    Part your red sport out and buy a gen 2. Problem solved.

want more inchs STROKE IT

Status

Aka Barry

Bad Luck Truck
    Current setup
    „R„block 429ci W5 heads 700hp N/A
    1/8 mile #'s 6.47@105 1.37 60’ 10.23@131

Old 1/4 numbers below with 408
    Fastest N/A 2010,2011,2014
    477-RWHP ?-RWTQ

11.244 ET @ 119.71mph N/A
    FOXHOLE RACING
    "If you like me good, if you hate me, even better!"
    Chris

DRTC #149

Status

DRTC #149

Status

Quote Originally Posted by krs1r/t View Post
    Aka Barry
    Young?

I will take that as a compliment, thanks!

DRTC #149

Status

And for those that might be wanting verification, PM me and I will get you Rod's contact info and you can verify with him

DRTC #149

Status

Quote Originally Posted by BLKDAK View Post
    $700 now.
    $100 to inspect it.
    $100 to think about shipping it.
    $100 to say it was shipped.
    $127.14 to ship it.

Receive it 12 weeks later and shows up hacked with no returns. Priceless
    A business model I do not intend to emulate.

Status

I'll have it to you by Friday.
    99 R/T RC IB
    Megasquirt II
    53%

DRTC #149

Status

I'll have it to you by Friday.

Cool. Thanks!

DRTC #149

Status

Quote Originally Posted by BLKDAK View Post
    Friday for me too Danno the Nigerian crank seller.
    If you would kindly supply me with your bank account info, I will immediately assimlate the transfer of funds to your account in the amount of 14,000,000 USD. Please bear in witness that you will retain 10% of that as your fee for the assitance for your help.

Status

And for those that might be wanting verification, PM me and I will get you Rod's contact info and you can verify with him
    waiting for you to pm me these details, still don't trust you.
    99 R/T RC IB
    Megasquirt II
    53%

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast