+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Build sheet

Default Build sheet

Anyone know what
    A07P #7 Engineering Development Zone
    is on my build sheet?

DRTC #149

Status

Give me the last 9 of your VIN and let me see if I can figure it out.

99 DA RC To Be Discovered AKA Smokey
    98 DA CC 11.59@118 AKA Barney

[Duner] : I was afraid I was going to go too fast and scare myself. Lucky for me - the DA rose up to save me.

[Kotta390] : Oh that's right! Well FML.....Looks like I am getting shafted because of my bore size

[BlakDak71] : I don't run oil, I run a special blend consisting of Hellman's mayo and the tears of a pregnant mermaid

[Kotta390] : My electric water pump puts out too much fuel at idle and is not a variable pump which makes it overheat in the summer at idle if I sit too long

[KotaRT] : Ed, you can have cake, as long as I get something in return

Default Last 9

93s375299

DRTC #149

Status

A07 is the code for the 5.9/46RE combo. I have never seen that on a build sheet before. It is most likely just a code for the engine trans assembly for the production line. Zone #7 may refer to an internal Zone in the Warren plant where the vehicles were built, that would house where the parts were "stored"

99 DA RC To Be Discovered AKA Smokey
    98 DA CC 11.59@118 AKA Barney

[Duner] : I was afraid I was going to go too fast and scare myself. Lucky for me - the DA rose up to save me.

[Kotta390] : Oh that's right! Well FML.....Looks like I am getting shafted because of my bore size

[BlakDak71] : I don't run oil, I run a special blend consisting of Hellman's mayo and the tears of a pregnant mermaid

[Kotta390] : My electric water pump puts out too much fuel at idle and is not a variable pump which makes it overheat in the summer at idle if I sit too long

[KotaRT] : Ed, you can have cake, as long as I get something in return

Status

AO7 showed up on my build sheet too. For my 98 R/T RC. Deep amythest. Thanks for the info. I wondered about that

+ Reply to Thread