Thread: wanting to do Hemi swap is 03/04 best ?

Default wanting to do Hemi swap is 03/04 best ?

Like stated above Im also going to 5 or 6 speed I wannt no MDS but as a starting point does it matter to you, for ease/cost of programing, Do late models have seperate computer for the auto' tranny's. this is a winter project but Im starting to gather parts now. Any pointers you could help me out with. I will get the tuner from you.

Fwiw i have a 0 mile fresh from the machine shop 05 hemi. Complete from tb to pan with harness and pcm for sale. Sorry to hijack your thread pm me if interested

99 IB CC 6.7 727 Black 20" R/T's Accel DFI standalone
    99 DA CC sold!
    1pc port plates FOR SALE, pm for details

I'd do an '04 or '05 Hemi. '06 started mds. Get a 3/4 ton manual trans pcm is probably the best bet

Status

FYI: keep a look out on many of the Race Sites and you can find Standalone EFI systems Cheap now.

I saw a Big Stuff 3 and a Fast XFI both go for less than $800 a few weeks back. Those were both $2500+ new.
    Tha DakFink: 1999 Solar Yellow R/Three 468cui, W9-RP heads, Twin 76mm Turbos, Powerglide Trans. , Bob's Fab Shop 25.3 SFI Chassis for 10.5W racing .
    (Still in the Fab Shop)

Hot rodder rule of thumb....every $1 invested in head flow is roughly worth $3 in the short block