+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Southwestern Ontario guys

Status

Default Southwestern Ontario guys

Do any of you southwestern Ontario guys want to get together? I'm from Windsor but will drive anywhere.
    drtc_logo001:
    2001 DAKOTA R/T
    F&B 52x55, M1 4bbl with 2bbl adaptor, Edelbrock 2.02 heads, Harland Sharp 1.7 adjustable rr, Comp 264HR-12 cam, Spintech mids, Spintech exhaust, Asp crank pulley, Msd 6al,Msd Blaster HVC coil, Taylor 10.4mm Thunder wires, NGK BKR6E, PIE Gc e-fan, Sct by FRP, Belltech 1" front 2" rear, Caltracs, Hotchkis sways, Hipotek driveshaft loop and Torque strap, A/C delete , Heater delete, Clutch fan delete, Viper 18" wheels , Walbro 255 lph fuel pump.

I would but it doesn't look like my truck with make it on the road this year
    - Justin

Status

What are you doing to it? Your name is Justin right.
    drtc_logo001:
    2001 DAKOTA R/T
    F&B 52x55, M1 4bbl with 2bbl adaptor, Edelbrock 2.02 heads, Harland Sharp 1.7 adjustable rr, Comp 264HR-12 cam, Spintech mids, Spintech exhaust, Asp crank pulley, Msd 6al,Msd Blaster HVC coil, Taylor 10.4mm Thunder wires, NGK BKR6E, PIE Gc e-fan, Sct by FRP, Belltech 1" front 2" rear, Caltracs, Hotchkis sways, Hipotek driveshaft loop and Torque strap, A/C delete , Heater delete, Clutch fan delete, Viper 18" wheels , Walbro 255 lph fuel pump.

Should be doing a Hamilton cruise. Lots of good places around there.

bazinga!

Status

Quote Originally Posted by cbra View Post
    Do any of you southwestern Ontario guys want to get together? I'm from Windsor but will drive anywhere.
    I would like to at least get together with a few dakota guys once this summer, was thinking about going to the dream cruise this summer, would be cool to just go for a cruise night or somethin sometime though.
    My trucks currently down though and will be for atleast another month...
    I'm the kid who picked up those sways and coils off of you last year I think.
    Nick
    Dreamer, nothing but a dreamer

Status

Hamilton/Burlington area here.... I'm down. If anyone is good installing suspension parts and wants to help install too... Hahha
    3"drop lca, tubular uppers, qa1 coilovers on all corners, parallel 4 link with panhard, gc tank relocated to spare location between rails, walbro 255, hotchkis front sway, srt4 seats, manual sunroof, stereo, dual 3" exhaust with electric cutouts,

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Black98R/T View Post
    I would like to at least get together with a few dakota guys once this summer, was thinking about going to the dream cruise this summer, would be cool to just go for a cruise night or somethin sometime though.
    Nick
    Yeah you have the right guy. How is your truck coming along?
    drtc_logo001:
    2001 DAKOTA R/T

What are you doing to it? Your name is Justin right.
    Not doing anything... she runs and drives, just can't justify the expense of getting the stickers and insurance on it for this summer. Just bought a house and got laid of in the same month
    - Justin

bazinga!

Status

Yeah you have the right guy. How is your truck coming along?
    So far so good, just sprayed the body tonight, should be doing the flares, grille, bumper, rollpan, and taunneau cover next week.
    Then wetsand and polish and reassemble
    Dreamer, nothing but a dreamer

Quote Originally Posted by Black98R/T View Post
    Nick
    Im in st.thomas just south of london. I am deff. goin to the dream cruz. i go every year . and next weekend is the mopar day at the track here. if u wanna come up . im tryin to get my truck done to atleast drive down with but if i can get the money for the tune then im gonna try and race it. but either way im goin.
    IF IT AINT RED LEAVE'R IN THE SHED
    @.50 212/218 480/480
    eddie heads
    harlin shap r.r.
    shorties headers with true duals and 3" dump tubes
    M1
    2500 stall
    456's
    Nitrous(in the works)
    53 TB with spacer/nitrous plate

i'd come to a meet, i'm between kitchener and cambridge, i went to a meet a while ago in milton, i think there was a water tower, a new canadian tire, a montanas, right off the 401, how does that fit in to your perspectives?

Status

Sarnia area here, my truck is just a lawn ornament tho so i doubt I will take part in anything

Find the guy from Lambton shores for me, he's selling an M1 but won't respond.

Enough Show, Need More Go

Status

Hey I'm from the port Dover area, I've been trying to find dakota guys everywhere, unfortunately I just pulled mine off the road but in the future I'd be up for anything, when the projects done haha

i am taking my dakota to the track (st.thomas dragway) on the weekend of the 23/24 of this month.Would love it if there were a couple other dakota's there to race with. that is the weekend after the woodward dream cruz witch i will also be goin to on the friday for the day. so for im only goin with my dad and hes driving his 67 pontiac beaumont so i dont know if or how long ill be stopping in at the club spot but if anyone wants to go for the drive more then welcome.
    Last edited by nothern dakota guy; 08-08-2013 at 06:35 PM.
    IF IT AINT RED LEAVE'R IN THE SHED
    @.50 212/218 480/480
    eddie heads
    harlin shap r.r.
    shorties headers with true duals and 3" dump tubes
    M1
    2500 stall
    456's
    Nitrous(in the works)
    53 TB with spacer/nitrous plate

+ Reply to Thread