Thread: email tuning procedure

Default email tuning procedure

i currently have tuning from you for a nitrous set up, i picked up a v2 vortech and have almost everything i need to install it, i spoke with you a couple months ago about it. I was wondering how this email tuning works, i realize you would email me a tune and i would use the sct program to load it on the handheld. Is this a one tune deal? or do you send a base tune to get it running and then tune again with data logging?
    thanks

It depends on which package you have/get....

His base canned tune package are well.... base... and not for you.

You need his unlimited tunes, and make sure you have a good datalogger. Then he will write a base tune and then tune revisions accordingly based off of your datalogs.

Pretty simple .
    Colby
    DRTC#1159
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve '02CC View Post
    Was this an autocorrect error or are you referring to plugging $1 bills up their colon so that they can't poop?
    Quote Originally Posted by Duner View Post
    Who R/T'd in your Wheaties?

yes that's right. I email tunes based off logging details. You'd need to upgrade to my stage 2 tuning. The most common vortec setup would be a set of 42# fms injectors, 2 bar map sensor, and a datalogger of some type. I do have a couple of those on my site you can price compare. Richard at hipotek (vendor on here) can drum up the injectors if u need.

i've got the injectors and map, i'm currently using an sct tune from you

sent u email

would it be a problem if i paid you, you sent me a base tune and we finish up tuning in a couple months? I want to have everything i need for the install, but i don't know when i'll be able to do it, it may be another 6 or 8 weeks before i can find the time.
    thanks

sure thats fine

pm me your paypal and i'll send funds